The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

Only just found this thread but on Sunday I resisted wine and the mother-in-law's homemade cheesecake :innocent0002:

I resisted chocolate yesterday. We have Twirls and Lactase tablets in da hooooouse (lactose intolerant family who like to live dangerously lol) and I resisted!!!
AND it's "star" week so I'm ever so proud of myself.

Ikea Cooked Breakfast...I had breakfast before I went and just had a free cup of coffee!

Wine.

We've got loaaaads of Pinot Grigio in the fridge (my absolute favourite) and my mum is having some and I'm managing to avoid the urge to have some.

I resisted McDonalds breakfast!
And a mocha on my break at uni - I went for a walk instead.
And I nearly bought a box of 6 creme eggs on my way home because they were only £2 in Asda (the kind of offer I can't normally refuse) but decided not to.

Some sort of Thai dessert with egg in it ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I resisted treating myself following weigh in...and stayed within my syns :)

wowzers, can't believe my thread is still going almost 2 years later! well done on resisting ladies.. i've just returned from my first family holiday and have done the best i can, but today resisting has not gone well.. so tomorrow, i'll resist all the left overs ;) x

I resisted one of those new KitKit Chunky's they're advertising (AND putting right next to the till in Tesco!) Before SW I would've bought two and wolfed them down in the car before I even got home!

Yesterday I resisted a whole kitkat white choc chunky. I ate half and Syned it, the rest is in the fridge...my willpower is being tested to the absolute limit lol.

Kate x

last night at a party, there was buffet food out with lots of sandwiches, pizza slices, sausage rolls etc., but I resisted and just had a couple of brown-bread sandwiches with salad (hadn't had my hexb deliberately for this occasion!) and cucumber and carrot sticks. Good times

Back