The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

Big greasy breakfast sandwich.

My mums Chinese leftovers in the fridge. Although I resisted more from fear of what she'd do to me when she found out than anything else!

Lemon cake (daughter's in town keep her quiet treat). mcdonald's. organic, free range sausages from the farmer's market in the centre of town. bread and pies from same market. cakes, again, same market. chocolate. marge on my lunchtime bacon and egg roll.

Cake, Ben n jerrys and posh cookies in asda. It took everything in me to put them back on the shelves. Go me :) go all of us on our iron clad will power!! X

Went to subway today. I resisted a cookie

A takeaway last night, even though hubby had one, I was satisfied nicking 3 of his chips.

I resisted a new Kit Kat Chunky Orange today. Well, I had a nibble, but OH actually bought me a whole one for myself and I didn't gorge myself on it!

Resisted chocolate again! (well I had one square of a galaxy bubbles bar!)

Resisted a home made cheese scone from the cafe at work. They are sooo good!

Resisting a cookie from the coffee shop at work! Hopefully will last till the end of my shift and Pilates @ 5. 4 hrs down and under 2 to go!

the 6 trays of chocolate muffins from costco...the blummin big ones!!!! I happily sat there eating 3 satsumas instead lol

I went to my nans for the weekend with mum, dad and my 2 girls. All weekend my mum and nan offered me all sorts - chocolate, crisps, trifle etc! I said no everytime - proud of me this week!! xx

I resisted a latte. I could have fitted it in using the milk as my hexa, but I didn't want to waste the money rather than wasting calories. I spent the money on a wooly poncho in the primarni sale instead lol.

Back