The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

i resisted pineapple and banana fritters that my bro made

fresh bread that the little turd bought from Asda

chinese takeaway- was totally gonna...but going to save it for tomorrow- if i've been syn free, might treat myself when i'm at work.

Home made chips

Cheese baguette, choccie biscuits, crisps, carrot cake...oh the list is endless just cant seem to feel satisfied today :( very frustrated!!

Chocolate orange mini rolls from M&S, which someone had brought in for a leaving party - yum yum, but i was good and walked away....

Just couldnt resist....., :(
Just had pancakes with the children I look after! So should of made the slimming world ones! Was so against having and and there was some mix left over and couldn't resist!!!!

sugar on my pancakes. But I didn't really miss it once I started eating them, they were great on my own! (magic oaty ones)

Pancakes! And carrot cake in the office. I LOVE carrot cake....

I resisted (somehow) my favorite Southern Fried Chicken Wrap from the Co-op.

Simon has just been round the office with one of those huuuuge boxes of Thorntons Continental Chocolates. I had not a single one, not even a sniff. I resisted :D

Feeling very proud of my willpower at this moment in time. Hoping it keeps up for the rest of the week!

Princess_Stevie said:
Simon has just been round the office with one of those huuuuge boxes of Thorntons Continental Chocolates. I had not a single one, not even a sniff. I resisted :D

Feeling very proud of my willpower at this moment in time. Hoping it keeps up for the rest of the week!

Do you want us to nobble Simon? Kneecap him mebbe??

I am resisting Chocolate cake, and Doritos!

Do you want us to nobble Simon? Kneecap him mebbe??

I am resisting Chocolate cake, and Doritos!

He could probably do with knee-capping, for my benefit. He's always coming round offering goodies - I secretly think he is my C in disguise, tempting my willpower :D

Oooh, Doritos :drool: Chocolate cake I could go without, but Doritos :eek: Hang on in there Shirleen! :17729:

Princess_Stevie said:
He could probably do with knee-capping, for my benefit. He's always coming round offering goodies - I secretly think he is my C in disguise, tempting my willpower :D

Oooh, Doritos :drool: Chocolate cake I could go without, but Doritos :eek: Hang on in there Shirleen! :17729:

Norty man! Chilli pepper rubbed on his mug I reckon! (I go through kilos of chillis, I don't eat them just wreak revenge mmwahahahaha!

After having an argument with the hubby when I dropped him off this morning, I was coming home and there was a biiiiiiiiig billboard with an ad for mcdonalds instead of keeping driving and going and getting a sausage and pancake meal fore brekkie :)drool: ) I chose to just come home and have an ommelette and fruit instead!

clearing the loft last night and found a giant white chocolate toberlone left over from xmas it was put in the decorations box by mistake. OMG I wanted it so much.
but instead I brought it down gave it to my OH and told him that I never wanted to see it again! He was made up

Back