The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

toddles said:
clearing the loft last night and found a giant white chocolate toberlone left over from xmas it was put in the decorations box by mistake. OMG I wanted it so much.
but instead I brought it down gave it to my OH and told him that I never wanted to see it again! He was made up

A toblerone in general is hard enough but a White one.... I salute you!!!

X

Ok yesterday I had to do the family meal at a local pub, I was good, lots of veg and meat and only a couple of roasties.
Then the dessert menu arrived - everyone had a dessert except for me, I even had the 'go on, one day won't hurt' crap. Are these comments helping me? NO!!!

Anyway, all was good and I resisted. Bring on the next family meal.

Walked past Costa and its hot chocolate AND greggs with its oh so tempting cakes. I just walked straight past.

I'm currently resisting a 3 pack of walnut whips that my grandmother gave me a couple of days ago, not her fault she doesn't know I'm trying to lose weight.

The canteen at work seems like it constantly smells like toast - people are always having white toast with loads of butter! the smell is tempting but I manage to resist it (today included) by thinking how rubbish I'd feel afterwards. Not to mention the bakery - smells like croissants all the time!

Over the last few days I have resisted.....
McDonald's - twice!!
My sons galaxy chocolate!
Popcorn and sweets at the cinema!
Chips and gravy at the bingo!
Cherry bakewells!!!
Go me!! Lol

Last night:

Chinese
Indian
Fish and chips
Dominoes pizza
Harvester

Stayed in and had toast instead - we had a moment of laziness ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This week loads:-
Was asked three times if I wanted toffee cheesecake erm no no and no
Garlic bread just a small slice, no thanks
Tiger bread with butter on, NO
BBQ ribs and chicken fried rice a lunch at work due to someone's birthday NOOOOOOO
I keep thinking it will all be worth it lol

foxy_lox said:
BBQ ribs and chicken fried rice a lunch at work due to someone's birthday NOOOOOOO

Tiger bread with butter! I salute you ;-)

I salute you too. saying no to cheesecake, garlic bread and bbq chicken? well done!

foxy_lox said:

Hey miss 12 ;) how's it going?? Still have ur iron will then!! I have croissants and blueberry muffin for tomorrow as it's my birthday!!! I can't wait for my bday 2nrw just to have my birthday cake (blueberry muffin instead of a whole choc fudge cake and ice-cream) xxx

Miss Lindsay said:
Hey miss 12 ;) how's it going?? Still have ur iron will then!! I have croissants and blueberry muffin for tomorrow as it's my birthday!!! I can't wait for my bday 2nrw just to have my birthday cake (blueberry muffin instead of a whole choc fudge cake and ice-cream) xxx

Hey hun *waves* yep lol still trucking along lol hurry up and join me in the 12's. Not sure how long my halo will last lol.

I resisted a wispa gold today, could have had it within syns, but there was a crumpet that needed eating so I had it with 3 syns of choc philli instead... (I also had 5 syns of pretzels and 2.5 syns of biscuits...so full 15 used lol)

Ferrer rocher in the staff room - supreme effort!

Today I have resisted drop kicking an annoying colleague across the office ~ and the urge to sublimate that annoyance with cake/chocolate.

That kick may still be on the cards though.... :D

Mindy123 said:
Ferrer rocher in the staff room - supreme effort!

I always think Ferrero Rocher look the same going in as going out (minus gold paper)!
Mind I hate praline bleurgh!

Back