The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

Fish & Chips! The office smelt of them too but I had nice leftovers luckily so didnt feel too deprived.

Last night I resisted the urge to have a drink. Entirely understandable as my friend announced she and her OH of 23 years had separated and he was moving in with a much younger girl. He's nearly 50. Something I went through ten years ago so the dejá vu was astounding ~ is there a "How to pretend to have a mid life crisis so you can leave your wife and kids and move in with a 20-something" manual? :D

But we stuck to a coffee. **halo**

Resisting the MASSIVE tin of celebrations in the living room... Visiting home from uni is so hard when the family have full fat everything, chocolates and biscuits all in grabbing-and-stuffing-into-face distance!

One of the girls was leaving today so office full of cookies and muffins. Wasn't even tempted, just off to polish my halo

Killing someone....

I also resisted the stem Ginger cookie hubby offered me, I'd had the two I was allowing myself and that was enough!

biscuits at my brother in law's house. they were vegan as well so I couldn't even give myself the "no you can't eat that it has milk in" excuse!
ditto for bacon sarnie there too.

Trifle - it was only a cheap supermarket bought one but I could have so eaten it.....

was naughty and had a pub lunch BUT I did resist cheese all over the place - the pub had little dishes of cheese cubes all over the bar! Sooo tempting.

I found an easter egg in my other halfs bedside table. I did ask if i could have some but in the end I didnt yey!

Back