The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

More cookies in the office, and even gave away a choccie that had been left on my desk.

Took my son to the local ice cream parlour. Anyone from Ireland will know how good I was to resist Pooh Bear.....

:( Wrights cake mix for the breadmaker packet, that my mate held up in morrisons and said omg these are gorgeous! I've checked tonight it would be 18 syns per 100g lol.

And the urge to eat a whole box of peanut hi if bars as I bought my first ones in class today and I'm being good and saving it for my supper, I want them all though lol x

HERCULEAN effort on my part this evening, if I do say so myself.

I ate at weird times today due to various reasons, so I had dinner left for me to eat after I got in from the candle party I went to. I was starving, and they served crisps and nibbles all over the place, I managed to resist. But then it got even harder as I walked into the kitchen where they had a big board of cheeses and biscuits (Such a sucker for a cheeseboard!!!!!) with lovely fancy bread, houmous, sweet chilli dip, breadsticks, spring rolls... was so hard to resist but I DID and all I had were some carrot and cucumber sticks, a few grapes and some cherry tomatoes.

There was also lots of wine that they were urging us to have... which I've given up for Lent. I'd driven anyway so I would have been resisting either way but OMG do I feel proud of myself now! :innocent0002:

Went out for dinner last night and they had an all you can eat Indian buffet for £5.99, I had to walk past and chose the chicken salad for the same price!! Soooo annoying but glad I did it :)

Tonight had my hand on a bottle of wine in the shop and picked up some diet coke instead to have 7 syns worth of Whiskey, phew

Greggs, the sweet shop, buns and cakes and a latte - first full day at work whilst been on SW, glad its over with!!

resisting mcdonalds is amazing! and when the oh offers stuff its so hard to resist too...well done ladies!
xxxx

Left over Quality Street tin hiding under a desk came out today... Took two and put them in the drawer where I keep the treats I haven't eaten, but like to look at on occasion as an example of my willpower. :)

I know how you feel, work is a nightmare for treats!! But I have a new strategy, I bake cakes regularly and take them to work, because I've made them, it makes me not want to eat them somehow?

Just managed to resist an ice lolly - put a Muller light vanilla yoghurt in the freezer for an hour and its just like ice cream :)

Back