The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

a chocolate penguin mmmm i wanted it ealrier but knew id need something sweet after tea! i will eat it later as a treat for 5.5syns :) xxx

Grat thread - very inspiring. Resisted left over mousse from children's supper this afternoon. :)

fab thread im always making changes and avoiding certain things but its all for a good cause (my waistline ) I ACTUALLY HAVE ONE NOW and dont just look like a blob id rather say no thanks to all the puds and crisps and choc and fried food than lookand feel the way i used to :)

Really stressful day and almost reached for the jumbo bar of galaxy but then I spied a curly wurly and had that instead. Nom.

Even though I did major exercising today i resisted a 2 finger kitkat as that would have taken me 2.5syns over my daily allowance. And i know that might sound a bit extreme but after struggling with losing weight this year, I really have to watch everything that goes into my mouth.:eek:

My sister treated herself to a cake at Greggs and I resisted that... They looked so yummy.. *drools*

Bought lunch for a meeting, resisted kettle chips and a multi pack of chocolate brownies :D

jade.xoxo said:
My sister treated herself to a cake at Greggs and I resisted that... They looked so yummy.. *drools*

I was making a novelty cake for my friends daughter and sadly i didnt resist the offcuts :(

Everything on the McDonald's menu except a cup of tea. Very hard for me to do!

At work today for some reason we all got given a stick of rock, I was sitting there with about 8 apples on my desk and my manager came and sat a stick of rock on my desk, did I look like I wanted to eat candy with all those apples!? Anyway I gave it to a coworker who I don't like very much, and then cackled evilly >:)

Grae said:
At work today for some reason we all got given a stick of rock, I was sitting there with about 8 apples on my desk and my manager came and sat a stick of rock on my desk, did I look like I wanted to eat candy with all those apples!? Anyway I gave it to a coworker who I don't like very much, and then cackled evilly >:)

At work im currently resisting using the pound in my pocket to buy chocolate from the vending machine

I resisted stopping at drive through McD's on my way home and had a small jacket spud with chicken salad instead. I even walked the dog before I made lunch too, even though I was starving!

cat yoyo greaves said:
Yeah i like choc orange ones im stuffed from lunch so im ok now

Ive sucumbed to the vending machine and had a twirl its 11.5 syns but the only syns today so im not gonna feel bad

Thortons chocolate that my daughter had nibbled. Would have been 3 1/2 syns but I decided not worth it.

Back