The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

Yesterday night I avoided going to shop, desperately having strong cravings for a big binge of chocolate and would not care if I was sick :( But I avoided it and went to bed and red my book in said and focused on that instead of the naughty thoughts :)

a collegues retirement do was held yesterday despite the most delicious looking cakes and buns being around i manage to resist them all! really proud of myself as i would normally would have had to had at least 2 pieces!

Yesterday night I avoided going to shop, desperately having strong cravings for a big binge of chocolate and would not care if I was sick :( But I avoided it and went to bed and red my book in said and focused on that instead of the naughty thoughts :)

wow you did really well, when i get those binge feelings i find it very hard to resist so well done! xx

i resisted picking up naughties at shopping today even tho i was so hungry and could have eaten some highly calorific treats! xxx

i resisted picking up naughties at shopping today even tho i was so hungry and could have eaten some highly calorific treats! xxx

Good for you - I have failed may a time and learn't not to go shopping when hungry obiviously you might not be able to so I also have a paln B and pick something fairly low if I can :D

thanks hun! i was very tempted, and OH bought a 4 pack of cream cakes! he's eaten 2 last night and now there are 2 left in the fridge! which leads me on to today..i ahve resisted those bloody cakes!
xxxx

I resisted the nice white crusty bread I bought for the bf's bacon sarnie this morning. I stuck to my wholemeal roll and cut all the fat off my bacon like a good girl!

hahaha its so hard to resist eating peoples leftovers- it just seems like such a waste! well done you xxx

Yesterday my kids and bloke had a kfc I sat in the same room as them while they munched and only had 1 piece of popcorn chicken and a chip that i spat out as it tasted soooo greasy I made my self a home made chicken chow mein and it was very yummy

i really really really wanted take away tonight!!! but i resisted... and those ******* cakes are still there!! xxx

I admire all of you that can have naughty food in the house, I cannot do that and have to either have my oH lock it away or hide it (yes that is right) or chuck it if it is available/binge. You all derserve a medal :D

The children were desperate to make apple crumble. We did a ramekin for each of them and they ate them up for pudding. None for me!

Back