The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

My OH held up a piece of fruit and nut dairy milk up to my lips and I actually managed to resist, I amaze myself sometimes!

michmick said:
My OH held up a piece of fruit and nut dairy milk up to my lips and I actually managed to resist, I amaze myself sometimes!

Shall I look out for the "smacking my boyfriend round the head" post in the things I didn't manage to resist today thread?! Hehe

I resisted a yumming looking jam doughnut today, and then when I said no to the doughnut my lovely manager asked if I would have half a doughnut as that would only be half the calories! Love her logic but said no to that too! It probably helped that it was WI this evening... will try to stay this good all week.

Fresh cream cakes that are being passed around the office!!

Birthday cake. Apparently it was a gorgeous sponge and buttercream. I feel so virtuous!

The office is like a cake shop this morning. So far so good though, I have managed up to now to resist caramel shortbread, chocolate brownies, homemade carrot cake and homemade victoria sponge with lots of buttercream and jam! Instead I am tucking into a banana, and feel really proud of myself for staying in control.

Cake, lots of cake.
I work in catering and we specialize in hand crafted cakes for all occasions and other sweet treats, so when you have a big bowl of cake off cuts laying in front of you.. it's not good! Especially when it's smothered in chocolate ganache :rolleyes:

Candy floss, slush puppies and other beach food. I'm pretty proud :)

Just back from the italian where I have resisted all sorts!! There was 16 of us there so lots of people sharing garlic bread, fries, etc. I said no to everything. Went to the salad bar and partially filled up on some lovely fresh salad and then ate my penne arrabbiata. Resisted temptation and said no to a dessert. Also stuck to diet coke all night. I feel soooo in control :D

Today I resisted Beer Bread which was being sampled at work as well as a small box of sweets which was brought in and set under my nose as I worked despite my protestations that I didn't want any as I was on Slimming World - I waited til my colleague had gone home then I gave them out to other colleagues and children of customers.

A choc ice! Having a banana instead *shines halo* :)

Chicken Curry!! I have such a craving for it its not funny! However after standing on the scales this morning and realising ive lost 1 stone today, its gave my will power a boost!

Don't deprive yourself, why not make your own Syn free chicken curry? :)

I knew everyone at work would be having big sausage and bacon sandwiches at work this morning so made sure I had a nice syn free breakfast of scrambled eggs on toast with tomatoes. I didn't feel liked I'd missed out too much then.

Resisted some lovely Waitrose lemon sorbet and some iced buns in favour of a big bowl of melon and strawberries. And a mug of green tea. *goes to polish halo* :p

Back