The "whatever" Exercise Challenge

walked the dogs yesterday and walked to church and back...

I did my hooping :) I now have my smaller kettle bell so that's on the agenda for tomorrow evening. I'm not sure what time I will be back today so may just squeeze the hoop in

Hopefully going to my next belly dancing class tonight.....

I have 2 options.... the first is one that hubby would have to drive me to and the other is one I can get to on the bus... it will depend on how hubby is feeling... his back has been playing up for days :(

yesterday walked the dogs... but had to carry the pug on the way back...:eek:

I think it will be the next event in worlds strongest man.... I'm gona start with my pug and work up to a mastive.... via a staffie and a bulldog....:dog::doggy:

How far did you have to carry the pug. In this hot weather as well?

maybe half a mile or a bit less.... they over heat.. you have to be careful with them :D

Sulking because the bus option for the belly dancing has gone out of the window... the class isn't on :mad:

My lovely hubby took me to the belly dancing class I couldn't get to with out him driving me... and waited to bring me home
grin.png

It was awesome... by far the best class I have been to.... I have tried 4 different one with different teachers and this is definitely the right one for me.... so I'll be trying to get to it every week and using the others as back up
grin.png

I also took my dogs for a walk earlier

My lovely hubby took me to the belly dancing class I couldn't get to with out him driving me... and waited to bring me home
grin.png

It was awesome... by far the best class I have been to.... I have tried 4 different one with different teachers and this is definitely the right one for me.... so I'll be trying to get to it every week and using the others as back up
grin.png

I also took my dogs for a walk earlier

Oooo that sounds fab!! Glad you found the one that you wanted too!! Yay!!

Ruth
X

I'd say that's a good time already- it took me that long to do my first 5k!
I think the more you do it the more time you can shave off- it will come down quicker at first then steady out. I'm still in the 'amazed I can do it at all' stage and can't really contemplate going any faster yet! Surely as you lose weight it will become easier?!

I learnt to do a 5k a few years back with that couch to 5k app, I remember struggling. Then once I hit 5k in 25/30mins I stopped. But when I started running again recently I could just do it, which was off as I thought after a few years or I'd be at the start again. With 10k I run well for half an hour and then I start getting tired the last 10-15 mins. But luckily I have to get home so I can't quit.

Great work on the 5k. It is an amazing feeling isn't it.

I've been doing 10k each day......steps that is. I've been closer to 15k most days!!!

I don't know what day we are on.

I will struggle today. Driving to crem to see mother in laws tree/plaque as its 2 years. Then for some food. So don't know how I'll fit steps in. So may be a workout instead.

I learnt to do a 5k a few years back with that couch to 5k app, I remember struggling. Then once I hit 5k in 25/30mins I stopped. But when I started running again recently I could just do it, which was off as I thought after a few years or I'd be at the start again. With 10k I run well for half an hour and then I start getting tired the last 10-15 mins. But luckily I have to get home so I can't quit.

Great work on the 5k. It is an amazing feeling isn't it.
Thank you. Yes it really is- I'm nearly at the end of couch to 5k now and can't believe how far I've come in just a few months- I started researching running around Christmas time as I've got an old knee injury, I wanted to be clued up. I can feel the difference if I don't go for a few weeks but it is getting easier, it's fab that you settled straight back into it!
I find the hardest bit the 20-30 minute mark, I start getting weary and lead legs, but if I can push through that I can keep going a bit- so who knows, maybe a 10k is next!
Since the kids have been on school holidays (there's a school just through the woods by my house) I've been spoilt and run on their athletics track. It's so much easier than the road lol and only 2 mins from home!

I'm planning the kettle bell tonight and maybe some hooping too!! Ooh

Back