The "whatever" Exercise Challenge

Did my 20mins of hooping :) :)

Makes a change from when I normally am approaching wi and I do 20 mins of HOPING!

(Yes yes I've been saving that one for a few days)

I didn't reach 10k today........ Only got to 8k But I just did 100 sit-ups so that's okay isn't it lol

Erm? Yes? Blimey. I'm glad we are all working at our own speed and I'm not expected to keep up haha

have decided to join in Sam and do the squat challenge :). If just to get my form better (my class instructor will thank u!). As I'm starting I day 9, I shall do 65 squats before I head to bed now.

May add a core challenge too as that's the one I REALLY want to improve.

Check in tomorrow to see how all doing!!!

**casually** yeah I'll do 65 just now before bed. Omg you are iron woman.

I did 5 with a kettle bell this morning and that was enough.

Really glad you are joining us :) :) :)

Glad you are joining good! I think it's just about doing something each day and making that effort.
Like my day tomorrow is.....sit and wait for the shopping to arrive between 10-2. The faulty dryer guy is coming between 12.57-15.57

By 4pm my daughter would have driven me up the bend from being inside all day and I may go to the park but I won't get 10k in. Although it's suprising how many steps you get in chasing a toddler than can now reach and open door handles and thinks the bin is a good place to drop the remote.

Reading how everyone is getting on with there individual exercise plans is really inspirational... It's definitely keeping me going.
I'm so pleased :) we are all benefiting loads from this! :)

Was thinking about you this morning Sam - watching BBC news and they have been doing a segment where they interview Olympians while they hula-hoop. Viewers started sending in their videos where they answered questions while hula-hooping. Thought you could do a Recipe Vlog while hula-hooping??!! That would be ace.:cool:

Also, managed my 70 squats this morning after Metafit class (yes, feeling righteous!) Actually, I just did NOT want to go into the office so thought I'd stall the inevitable a bit longer by doing more exercise. Hey ho.

Have a great hump day all.

@soshbfly I saw that too! My dad said 'I bet you can't talk and do that though!' and I said I could in fact, as my brother came out half way through my last hooping session and gave me the Spanish inqusition about my holiday lol.
I find that if I move/focus on my arms at all, that's when I let the hoop drop!

Haha I can talk and in fact it distracts me. I need to watch tv otherwise it falls!! Practice practice

It's quite fun but harder work than I expected. Can feel it in the tummy muscles!!

Hence why I swapped out for the circus style lighter hoop haha.

Back