The (Will)PowerPuff Girls Initiation Challenge

Haha there's no getting out of it then ;) next week going to aim for 12000 steps a day like you. Might even throw a couple of gym sessions in too

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

12000 steps is actually going to be a bit of a challenge for me.
Some days I hit it fine, like yesterday was over 14000, but other days, such as weekends, I don't tend to hit it.
So that's why I've challenged myself to it, because I know I don't always do it, where as cake, I knew I could resist it for a week without really trying.
I've not eaten chocolate for 7 years, cake for a week is nothing.

The reason I chose 12000 is because that's what is advised daily to be "active".
Shall see how I get on.

12000 steps is actually going to be a bit of a challenge for me.
Some days I hit it fine, like yesterday was over 14000, but other days, such as weekends, I don't tend to hit it.
So that's why I've challenged myself to it, because I know I don't always do it, where as cake, I knew I could resist it for a week without really trying.
I've not eaten chocolate for 7 years, cake for a week is nothing.

The reason I chose 12000 is because that's what is advised daily to be "active".
Shall see how I get on.

I know what you mean-10000 is a challenge for me most days because stuck behind desk all day-I'm going for steps next week rather than aps because I don't think the aps are representative of the steps taken iykwim? WE CAN DO THIS!!!!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well ladies. It's been a week.

A really long week.
I must say in looking forward to having some cake this evening.

But I'm here to announce the results of the (Will)PowerPuff Girl initiation challenge.

The number of points needed to pass the challenge was... Drum roll please...

drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
(that's a drum roll btw haha)

1!!!

In my opinion, just giving up or creating a new habit for just one day shows great willpower.
And just accepting the challenge, shows you are in this for the long haul, wanting to create new habits and get your weight loss in control.

I'm very proud of you all.
But now it's time for week 2.
Should really have typed this whilst pacing, upped those steps. I need 12000 steps somehow haha.

Back