The (Will)PowerPuff Girls Initiation Challenge

I can honestly say that i havent missed bread once.x

That's so good! And I bet that's speeded up your Loss too! X

Ooh... no... I can't do without bread.
I love the stuff.
Although I only have 2 slices a day during the week for my sandwiches (occasionally will have a slice at dinner time if I've got the points), but don't really eat it at weekends.
Although I could happily eat about 6 rounds of toast in one go lol

I love the stuff.
Although I only have 2 slices a day during the week for my sandwiches (occasionally will have a slice at dinner time if I've got the points), but don't really eat it at weekends.

Me 2. Toast with butter mmm.x

Me 2. Toast with butter mmm.x

dont even think like that trina!!!!!!!!
willpower remember
although im sitting here with no tea thinking beans on toast???? quick and easy and filling.
haha but its a no ive been really good wouldnt wanna spoil it!!!

willpower remember
although im sitting here with no tea thinking beans on toast???? quick and easy and filling.

No me either. Im realy suprised how the bread isnt bothering me tho and i feel so much better for not having it.x

I love the stuff.

I only allow myself two slices a day because of my IBS, I have those at Brekkie so I'm filled up till lunch. X

willpower remember

No me either. Im realy suprised how the bread isnt bothering me tho and i feel so much better for not having it.x

You've both done so well and there is only 3 days to go, you can do this! X

Can you remove me please elfy, I've ****ed up big style over the last couple of days :(

Keep it going all of you-you are doing so well x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Can you remove me please elfy, I've ****ed up big style over the last couple of days :(

Why don't u see if u can complete your own Mini Challenge? Set up a new target starting tomorrow? X

I just feel like a failure-will get back on it tomorrow though.
Thank you for the kick up the jacksy

That's my Girl :) x The (Will)PowerPuffers just dust themselves off and pick themselves up! X

Sorry, once you're in, you can't be removed because we all know you'll get back on it.
What was it you messed up on though?!
Did you just binge?!
Did you still do some sort of activity?! Like walking to and from the snacks?!
You are not a failure.

Sorry, once you're in, you can't be removed because we all know you'll get back on it.
What was it you messed up on though?!
Did you just binge?!
Did you still do some sort of activity?! Like walking to and from the snacks?!
You are not a failure.

Haha walking to and from snacks-love it ;)
Went out for lunch weds and dinner yesterday and everything went out of the window-I was so bad :( still managed to exercise-found v v old pedometer and did 5 miles weds 4.2 miles yesterday x

Went out for lunch weds and dinner yesterday and everything went out of the window-I was so bad :( still managed to exercise-found v v old pedometer and did 5 miles weds 4.2 miles yesterday x

I reckon that amount of Walking would still have earned the a/p if you would have had the WW Pedometer, do u think so too Emma? X

So why do you need to be taken off the challenge?
Because your willpower challenge was to earn 2 activity points each day, which you've done.
So what if you had meals out.
You shouldn't let one bad meal ruin your day, let one bad day ruin your week.
Just pick yourself back up and get on with it.
And if you do feel crummy about your day and feel you've messed up/gone over your points, you know how to fix it don't you?!
Get out and earn some extra activity points.

We're not gonna let you ruin this.

You're doing so well

I reckon that amount of Walking would still have earned the a/p if you would have had the WW Pedometer, do u think so too Emma? X

Thats exactly what I was just writing.
I have to do my starting steps, which works out about 2.5/3 miles and then any other steps I walk are activity points.
I reckon 5 miles could probably earn you a fair few points.

I'll tell you what, I'll report back later how many miles I've walked today and how many activity points I've earned (minus my gym points).

Thats exactly what I was just writing.
I have to do my starting steps, which works out about 2.5/3 miles and then any other steps I walk are activity points.
I reckon 5 miles could probably earn you a fair few points.

I'll tell you what, I'll report back later how many miles I've walked today and how many activity points I've earned (minus my gym points).

I'm so excited about getting my Pedometer, it was posted yesterday so should be here on Saturday Morning! X

I think we should all restart on Monday either with the same challenge or a different one as I've found a couple more Minimins who would like to join us. Anybody fancy this or are you all going to be glad when Sunday is over! X

I think we should all restart on Monday either with the same challenge or a different one as I've found a couple more Minimins who would like to join us. Anybody fancy this or are you all going to be glad when Sunday is over! X

Good idea but i think im guna do a new 1.x

Back