The (Will)PowerPuff Girls Initiation Challenge

I think we should all restart on Monday either with the same challenge or a different one as I've found a couple more Minimins who would like to join us. Anybody fancy this or are you all going to be glad when Sunday is over! X

Well actually, you stole my silent idea.
I was gonna suggest doing another one, but wasn't going to mention it just yet haha.
I've even been considering my next challenge.
I think it's better to change rather than go 2 weeks with the same challenge personally.

Well actually, you stole my silent idea.
I was gonna suggest doing another one, but wasn't going to mention it just yet haha.
I've even been considering my next challenge.
I think it's better to change rather than go 2 weeks with the same challenge personally.

I Think next week it will be chocolate for me.x

wrecked it
i am no longer a willpowerpuff girl
i was so annoyed last night and tired and moody i just went to bed
woke up with nothing to take for dinner so went to tesco n thought stuff it n had a sandwich n crisps!!

wrecked it
woke up with nothing to take for dinner so went to tesco n thought stuff it n had a sandwich n crisps!!

Aww shez hun i think your stil a willpower puff girl and i think the others will agree. Weve all done realy well. I was so tired last nite and went to bed and actualy slept for the first time in ages only to b up at half 4 with leah. 2Day i feel like a zombie. Im very grumpy and cnt be bothered and if it wasnt for my noodles at lunch id ov dun exactly the same. Chin up hun u havent failed at all.x

wrecked it

Oh no =(
What a shame you caved in.
However, there's still 3 days left of the challenge (including today) and as you don't know the number I have in mind for passing the challenge, you could still make it.
I think you should write yesterday off as a bad egg, and start again afresh.
If you've had crisps/bread today, then no worries.
Try not to have anymore today and then go without completely tomorrow and sunday.
That's all that's left is 2 days.
You've already done 3.
You can do it.

I must admit, I keep looking at my cake box and thinking mmm... might have a cake before remembering they're banned this week haha.
I even avoided the cheesecake in my boyfriend's freezer last night for you.
Don't let me down now... get back on it, please?!
You've slipped, that's fine, we all do, but we don't have to let it ruin us completely.

One fatty meal won't make you fat just like eating one salad or going to the gym once will make you skinny.
It's about sticking to it
x

thanks girlies
felt a bit disappointed in myself after but i enjoyed it anyway!!
im having spaghetti bolognaise tonight and will try for next 2 days to avoid bread and crisps ...
either way i think 4 days without was really good for me!!! :)

thanks girlies
felt a bit disappointed in myself after but i enjoyed it anyway!!
im having spaghetti bolognaise tonight and will try for next 2 days to avoid bread and crisps ...
either way i think 4 days without was really good for me!!! :)

I Think youve done realy bril hun and u should b very proud of yourself.x

Everyone's done so well, Shez and helsbels you haven't failed, just pick yourself up and carry on!

Next week I'm going to give up chocolate!

Everyone has done brilliantly well and I'm proud of you all.
We're over 70% through the week.
So close to finishing.

I'd just like to say, that if I sound a little bit harsh on any of my posts, then it's not meant personally/rudely/meanly.
I just want you to realise how amazing you're all doing and that you need to get over slips and get back on it.
Bit of tough loving.
Because I know, without you lot, I wouldn't have been able to achieve the losses as great as I have.
And I can't have any of you backing out on me, cuz then I'll lose the plot
x

Everyone has done brilliantly well and I'm proud of you all.
We're over 70% through the week.
So close to finishing.

I'd just like to say, that if I sound a little bit harsh on any of my posts, then it's not meant personally/rudely/meanly.
I just want you to realise how amazing you're all doing and that you need to get over slips and get back on it.
Bit of tough loving.
Because I know, without you lot, I wouldn't have been able to achieve the losses as great as I have.
And I can't have any of you backing out on me, cuz then I'll lose the plot
x

Aww thats was so nice hun. Everybody needs toughlove sumtyms. Im going to give up chocolate next week. Have u had any thorts.x

Yep, I think I've got mine.

I'm going to aim for 12000 steps on my pedometer every day.

Talking of my pedometer, an update for Serena & Helsbels.

I earned 10 points at the gym this morning and my points are currently at 14, so I've earned 4 walking points today.
In miles, it's telling me I've walked 5.99 miles.
So you definitely will have earned at least 2 activity points doing your 4.2/5 miles walking.
I think I was on 2 points earned walking at around about the 4.2 mile point.
Didn't really pay much attention unfortunately.
But yeah.
So there.
You are still on it helsbels

Yep, I think I've got mine.

I'm going to aim for 12000 steps on my pedometer every day.

Talking of my pedometer, an update for Serena & Helsbels.

I earned 10 points at the gym this morning and my points are currently at 14, so I've earned 4 walking points today.
In miles, it's telling me I've walked 5.99 miles.
So you definitely will have earned at least 2 activity points doing your 4.2/5 miles walking.
I think I was on 2 points earned walking at around about the 4.2 mile point.
Didn't really pay much attention unfortunately.
But yeah.
So there.
You are still on it helsbels

Haha there's no getting out of it then ;) next week going to aim for 12000 steps a day like you. Might even throw a couple of gym sessions in too

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

thanks guys u make me feel so much better about myself ive been feeling like a failure all day!!!

You aren't a failure-you told me yesterday it's easy to **** up-the most important thing is not to give up which is what I've learned from all of you and not matter what happens we are all here to support you and won't give up on you, tomorrow's another day love x

You aren't a failure-you told me yesterday it's easy to **** up-the most important thing is not to give up which is what I've learned from all of you and not matter what happens we are all here to support you and won't give up on you, tomorrow's another day love x

In a way, I'm glad a couple of people have messed up - because now you're both even more motivated.
Shez telling helsbels to get back on it, and now helsbels telling shez.

It's because we know that it's ok to mess up, but when we actually do it, we feel like crap.
But you two having "messed up" and now you're having to take each other's advice, which is actually your own advice.

I think I'll make a new thread for the new week's challenge, rather than stick on this one.
Unless someone else wants to do it, I've just kinda taken charge =/ haha

Back