Things I learnt this week

Great posts, I love it piglet. :)

Today I learnt that courgette strips made with a potato peeler, microwaved with butter and pepper are absolutely gorgeous with a little lightly fried fish and very quick to make. NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!

I also learnt that filling my water bottle before I start my hour long journey home from work - fills me up when I am a little peckish (with plenty of temptation en route) and helps me up my water intake - YAY!

Have you seen those lovely bottles that Lakeland do - you can put the core in your freezer, fill it with ordinary water and it chills it for you :D

Have you seen those lovely bottles that Lakeland do - you can put the core in your freezer, fill it with ordinary water and it chills it for you :D

Ooh no - but they sound like a good idea. I'll look into it. Thanks

With regards to learning anything over the last couple of days - I can't think of anything new learnt over the last couple of days - but having had to get up early over the last couple of days I've remembered how beautiful it is to see the dawn, especially on a beautiful crisp winter's morning.

Those Lakeland catalogues are the bees knees, I love reading them, we have bought a few things but there's so much I could buy LOL.

oh I could spend a fortune Jim. I love the shops too. very dangerous for me :)

I don't really go shopping so I'm safe there Vicky.

LOL. we might drag you shopping...where is the lakeland shop in birmingham :D

Just checked it Vicky, it's in solihull so it's miles away :)

It's the other side of Birmingham from me vicky. :)

You used to work at the big RAC building by the Motorway Susie?

thats the one I was thinking of Jim the massive one you pass x

OK, it's not easy to get to without transport love.

sorry was on about the RAC place Jim x

ah, not the Ikea, yes the RAC building is huge love.

Yes Jim, I drove up from London a couple of times a week to work out of the big one (M5/6). A real schelp from the nearest station but Ok by car (when the traffic wasn't diabolical!). Made for a long day, in the car at 6 to try and get there for 9, then leave at 6 and home who knows when (thanks to the M25)!

Back