Things I learnt this week

Well, I learned this weekend that sugar should be a class A drug!

Ive been good for two weeks and OH said it wont hurt to have a couple of choccys left over from xmas. Sorry guys but I did have two!!
but within a minute i was left with heart palpitations, hot flush, and shaking and tremors all over my body. I was fair buzzing.
Ive only ever had a reaction like that when I took too much of my thyroid meds and went hyper.

so ive learned my lesson and dont want that reaction again :eek:
Sugar is bad bad bad bad bad bad :(

well at least you had a bad reaction so you wont be having them again ;)

Aye, thats true. It fair makes you think about what Ive been doing to my body all these years and I havent even noticed.

Maybe I can market the blooming stuff and sell it on side streets for mega bucks lol :cool:

LOL!!!! get some low carb choccies babe x

haahahahaha, from what Ive read of everyones bowel reactions to that I think I will just avoid all of it ,,,,,,,, the thought of how my body may react just doesnt bare thinking about
1.gif

omsl ive just ordered some eclairs cos i lve em. ill let you know how my reaction is!

I think what I have learnt this week is that low carb bars/biscuits are bad for me...Weigh in day tomorrow and I'm looking at another zero week. As my behaviour has been impeccable these two weeks (as always :) ) the only thing that is different is that I have been incorporating low carb goodies.....It's a bit of a bummer to be maintaining on 20g of carb a day!
So I'm afraid that as of now I'm looking at avoiding all frankenfoods. - Anyway I didn't like the effect they had on my bowels LOL ;) so won't really be missed! - Even the Atkins one Susie - I'm afraid to say :(

i have learned that no matter how green and clean i go, no matter how much water i drink, my hands are still wrinkly and i don't lose any weight, in fact i may have put on.

hmph!

not feeling great this week, but have no fear, i will not give up it's only a blip. isn't it?

It's a blip Marty, we all go through stalls love.

yes we do honey. Give it time love xxxx

Piglet, those bars stall me too, they are evil. I'm also one of those people who can't stop at one a day so just having them around is bad for me. Have you tried mims or flax recipes for when you need something different?

i have learned that no matter how green and clean i go, no matter how much water i drink, my hands are still wrinkly and i don't lose any weight, in fact i may have put on.

hmph!

not feeling great this week, but have no fear, i will not give up it's only a blip. isn't it?
Haha - I haven't noticed wrinkly hands but I am of the opinion that even though I've had another week of zero weight loss, I won't go illegal as this is a life decision and I don't intend to go back to carby eating ever!

Piglet, those bars stall me too, they are evil. I'm also one of those people who can't stop at one a day so just having them around is bad for me. Have you tried mims or flax recipes for when you need something different?

Oooh so true....I don't stop at one either, so yes very dangerous - get them out of my house.

I love MiMs and all their varieties which I'm still trying out. So yes, they're a tad slower to put in my mouth than an Atkins Bar......so in my time and motion study of food preparation I'll spend the extra 120 secs getting a MiM in future.

The bars always stalled me as well. Quite depressing coz they are absolutely delicious.

MMM they are quite tasty indeed. But that's it from here on in.

Today - fry for brekkie ( the staff in the garage are a bit confused as they can see a weight loss and don't see how I can eat a fry from them a couple times a week over the last of months) (hee hee!)

Lunch was lettuce, mayo, pesto and a cold slice of cheeseburger pie.

Organic salmon on a bed of spinach.

Clean and green!

I didn't eat any snacks as I wasn't hungry - is that bad??

Back