Things I learnt this week

long days indeed, i do long days at work, but only drive 12 miles to get there, so i am getting paid for longer, must be frustrating sitting in the car for almost half of your long day, just getting there and back!

Got used to it Marty, had Classic FM or R4 blaring away and a hands free phone handset so would natter away (only when stationary, natch :)).

It was a lovely car, 2 litres automatic and really zoomed along. Would love another one - but a cabriolet, this time. All part of the south coast dream :)

ah yes, back in my consulting days I would spend hours on the road and in Hotels, or long haul flights, sounds very glamorous, but in the end its a pain in the arse. Just not worth the Money.

I love the bug... have always wanted an old style one in bright pink! We count old VW bugs & Campervans with the kids in the car!

Here's something I learnt this week...

Flying meatballs have a tendancy to explode when they hit the floor...not bounce as I'd hoped!

Teach me to cook when I'm half asleep....

Here's something I learnt this week...

Flying meatballs have a tendancy to explode when they hit the floor...not bounce as I'd hoped!

Teach me to cook when I'm half asleep....
Remind me not to be in the same kitchen as you :D:D:D

I think I have learned that what I think is important is not always what other people think is important.

Ooh! I had to go and think about that one....It's definitely something I know but I don't think I have ever really learnt it as I'm sure I don't put it in to practice...if you know what I mean?
Right the lesson of today is to learn how to consider other people's priorities even when they are sooo far off my own. - A practical rather than a theory lesson!

Thanks Bren!

Aye, just don't forget, it can sometimes work for you and sometimes against ;)

Ah yes - but the moral high ground is a great place to be!! :D

Anyway I failed in implementing the lesson yesterday. Apparently, between me and the OH my priorities were SOOOOO much more important - well in my eyes anyway!!
Must try harder.

Back