Thinking of being a consultant!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
I asked my consultant last week if I was too old to be thinking about it! (I'm 59 in 2 weeks!) She said that I'd be ideal, so I got in touch with SW! I know the vague costs and i'm more or less sure I can perform in front of a class (my job is teaching people to walk / get back to normal again) They said an area manager will contact me! I'd love to give something back, am I in cloud cuckoo land?

Go for it, why the hell not!?! :p

If you can dedicate the time then i say go for it. If you have lived and breathed the plan yourself then you are in a prime position to be dishing out good advice.

You appear very straight to the point (IMO) and i think you would make a great consultant.

I'm with the rest of them, your advice is always spot on, supportive, and been through it yourself. Had one consultant years ago that had never been on the plan and was HUGE. Plus every week turned up and seemed to gain or sts, lost 4lb in 6 months!, seemed a bit of a hypocrite to be handing out advice, whereas you know how hard it is.

Last edited:
You'd be brilliant. You're great on here, you're used to dealing with people and you're a mad old bat with attitude!

Go for it Judi - you'd be absolutely ideal! Your posts are always great, often make me laugh out loud (the bra sizing one in particular!), you obviously get on well with people, understand technology - how DID you post the pics of the Lidl offers? (no, don't tell me, I haven't got a clue!!!).

SW needs more people like you, who can really engage with people. Until I found this site, I hadn't realised just how lucky we are to have our Consultant, and can't believe how uninspiring (to put it politely) some of them sound.

I think that it is a testimony to our Consultant that many of us who have reached Target still come every week - I know it helps to ensure that we keep to the straight and narrow, but it's also that we enjoy it!

So Very Good Luck from me Judi, I'll await further developments with interest. By the way, what's AGE got to do with it?!!!

Oh what a lovely bunch you are! A heartfelt thanks for your supportive comments. I'll let you know what goes on.

I am really pleased this is something you've decided to go for - like others, I think your advice is fantastic and comes from experience, but always delivered with sincerity and humour.

It's good you're going into it knowing the costs and what's required - eyes open!

Let us know how you get on...good luck :)

You'd be brilliant!!! I think you should definately go for it honey. Good Cs are essential and you'll make an ace C!

xxx

Judi i have pm'd you as went to a Consultant info morning last week and i'm arranging an interview... xx

I agree with all the above comments Judi - I think you'd be superb. The advice you gave to me last week was brilliant and it's stuck in my head since then :)

x

Oooh definitely go for it!
And when you're done and trained can you move to West London please ;)

I've not been a member long but I just know from reading your posts that you would be a perfect consultant! Good luck with it x

Back