Thinking of jumping ship

tanya.b

Iv been cc for about a month and have lost 5lb which im happy with but iv found it difficult on occasion to stick within my 1200 calories, so after reading about juddd im thinking of giving it a go. DD 465 caps UD 1825 is that about right? What do you all eat on your DD?

tanya.b said:
Iv been cc for about a month and have lost 5lb which im happy with but iv found it difficult on occasion to stick within my 1200 calories, so after reading about juddd im thinking of giving it a go. DD 465 caps UD 1825 is that about right? What do you all eat on your DD?

Heya welcome to juddd,

I tend to have milk for cups of tea and then stick to soup as find it really filling x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, I love my tea so I will definitely use calories on milk, I was just looking at calories in tomato soup 236 for whole tin so I will have half for lunch half for dinner and 100 calorie yoghurt for breakfast. Will have to find something to go with soup crackers or something

Hi, I love my tea so I will definitely use calories on milk, I was just looking at calories in tomato soup 236 for whole tin so I will have half for lunch half for dinner and 100 calorie yoghurt for breakfast. Will have to find something to go with soup crackers or something

I have soup, & today i had bean & tomato soup. A huge bowl is only about140 cals depending on what you add to it. Make your own tomato soup. A whole carton of Passata is only 160 calories...sometimes I add veggies, carrots mushrooms turnip, or like today a tin of mixed bean salad-214 cals & some mushrooms..made 3 really good portions. I ate a portion each for lunch & dinner & froze 1 portion for another DD. Much cheaper than tinned tom soup, tastier and less cals!!

I use glorious soups from the chilled section there aren't many soups I enjoy x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi and welcome, to start I would round up to 500/2000 and don't stress out about your UP day cals they are only guide but make sure you eat most if not all of your allowance. There is a sticky on DD ideas ;)

bajoleth said:
Hi and welcome, to start I would round up to 500/2000 and don't stress out about your UP day cals they are only guide but make sure you eat most if not all of your allowance. There is a sticky on DD ideas ;)

I was thinking I may go over my 485 or whatever calories so I will go with wot u say and round up.

Back