**Thinking Thin, Feeling Thin Thrusday- hour by hour **

lisalulu

Silver Member
Can't believe nobody has started us off yet!

Morning loving losing ladies.

I am in a fabby mood today, needed my first weeks WI to give me a boost- and it did! Woken up with renewed vigour, feel like I can do anything!

My day today is focusing on keeping this positive mental attitude I currently have- hence the title 'thinking thin, feeling thin' What are all your mini goals for the day? Whatever you're doing, have a happy, healthy 100% Thursday :D

well done on your loss ! rip them pounds off :)
I don't have mini goals , I was thinking of spliting them into tens but thought no lol
Keep going girl , just look at this daily , if we think to far ahead it hurts :)

Mini goal 1- Get rid of this headache.
Mini goal 2- Try a different shake this morning, banana I think. :D
Morning btw.:wavey:

Waht shake will you try ?

morning all, day 3 of my restart so my goal is to stay 100%, 2nd goal is to go to the gym and burn as many cals as possible.

Have a good day everyone

Waht shake will you try ?
Well the banana looks tempting, or there is vanilla, I have some choc and choc orange too, but i think these might be better warm, as like a hot choc early bed time drink. Banana it is. I am trying to wait for half hour though, let this headache fade a bit.

i always try leave my first one till 9:30 am i'm up early from 6am so i try pass the time on here .
i love starwberry best , choc orange was a no no for me .
enjoy every mouthful hehe

I like the vanilla hot with coffee added to make like a latte? Nice. Thats my usual morning brekkie when not having the porridge.

I'm off to uni in a bit. Just to drink my tea, eat porridge, walk dog, brush teeth, pack bag. Hrm....

Also in a moment of stupidity opened my porridge this morning, tipped it into the bowl and thought "That looks a bit powdery and pink" had opened tomato soup! Covered it and shoved it in the fridge for dinner later.

Have also given up expecting any kind of loss this week, scales so not budging. Ah well. Always next week :)

I like the vanilla hot with coffee added to make like a latte? Nice. Thats my usual morning brekkie when not having the porridge.

I'm off to uni in a bit. Just to drink my tea, eat porridge, walk dog, brush teeth, pack bag. Hrm....

Also in a moment of stupidity opened my porridge this morning, tipped it into the bowl and thought "That looks a bit powdery and pink" had opened tomato soup! Covered it and shoved it in the fridge for dinner later.

Have also given up expecting any kind of loss this week, scales so not budging. Ah well. Always next week :)

Totmato soup lol the diet is sending us mad lol
Move scales move lol

Morning all. Had that awful 'lead limbs' feeling, and freeeeeeezing cold yesterday evening, so had a lovely bubbly bath, then laid in bed and watched that Diet programme on BBC1 at 8 - did anyone else watch it? It was really interesting, talking about scientific discoveries about weight loss, some of them blew common myths away. What was most interesting to me was that the guy did 90 minutes on the treadmill and only burned a tiny amount of fat, but the next morning during 'rest' he was still burning fat...and about 3 times more when he was 'resting' than when he was on the treadmill! Apparently your body continues to burn fat for around 22 hours after exercise because it uses up all of it's carbs and it takes 22 hours to replace them in your system (or something like that!). Really was a good show.

Taking ds to football club in a while, then going to book and pay for our short break to Disneyland Paris in a few weeks. Jumped on my scales this morning and seems to be going well, pleased with that.

morning all. going to have another 100% day today. hope you all have a great day x x

MORNING LADIES!

Hey lisa LOVE the title its great.

I had a late night last night and then HB was snoring hos head off and I was wide awake mind whirring about becoming a CDC and how I could work it around kids etc and by then it was 12.45 so I went downstairs to sleep which wasnt as comfy as my nice bed - but then HB woke me at 4 a.m. to send me back to bed while he went to work so my alarm went at 6.30 and then I fell back asleep till 7.30:eek:

My mini goal for today is to drink 2.5 - 3L of water as I only drink 2L every day but have extra 600 across my 3 shakes.

In other news TOTM not arrived this morning yet but Ive lost 2.2lbs since yesterday so Im ove the moon and have now lost the weight I put on over my weekend from hell and the stupid tablets!

Lexie - sorry to hear about your PCOS it must be miserable not knowing when your TOTM is coming and living with the uncertainty and obviously the stress of always having to do pregnancy tests. Lets hope it sorts itself for when you do want t a baby x

have a fabulous 100% day everyone
Love
Jess
xxx

watched that Diet programme on BBC1 at 8 - did anyone else watch it? It was really interesting, talking about scientific discoveries about weight loss, some of them blew common myths away. What was most interesting to me was that the guy did 90 minutes on the treadmill and only burned a tiny amount of fat, but the next morning during 'rest' he was still
burning fat...and about 3 times more when he was 'resting' than when he was on the treadmill! Apparently your body continues to burn fat for around 22 hours after exercise because it uses up all of it's carbs and it takes 22 hours to replace them in your system (or something like that!). Really was a good show.

Yes I watched it I thought it was really intersting too, especially the part where one man had the chicken and veg etc as a meal and another had it blended into a soup, and the one one who had the soup was fuller for longer

Hi guys,

I'd love to have seen that programme. I'll see if it's repeatd anywhere.

Lexie, last night without even thinking about it, i pot my porridge in a bowl and added a whole pint of hot water!!!!!! i was thinking gosh I know i've used a smaller bowl but there so more!!!!!! then realised what i'd done and had to quickly strain it and save what i could before microwaving it......what a clutz!!!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well and will be 100% today.

I've decided to stay home today (only day so far in half term) and start sorting out my wardrobe into - too big hurray, fitting well, almost there and teeny tiny clothes. I give my clothes to The Cancer Research stores as there has been so much of it in my family unfortunetly. Oh yes and the other section will be the clothes that are too big and I'll have taken in nearer goal! :) That should keep me busy before exchanging a silk dress I bought for the smaller size.....yipppeeeeee.

Have a great day everyone and hope those who have been struggling have a better day today xxx
:angel:

Morning all! I'm off to the hairdressers this afternoon, looking forward to it! It's not a drastic change I'm going for but I'll try to post pics later.

Away to plan what to make for my brothers birthday meal on Tues, don't know if its strange but I still enjoy cooking being on this crazy diet!

I typed all this with one finger!! (DS on knee!)

OH MY!!!!!
The banana shake is divine. I LOVE it! :worthy:

Morning everyone,
Thanks for your words of support yesterday, no more symptoms today so am feeling much better.
Everyone seems very optimistic today which is great, i don't pay much attention to my own scales, bu just keep an eye on the trend.. but was thrilled this morning because I am a smidgen above being in the 12 stone somethings this morning, which means for the first time in weeks my weight has actually moved prior to the night before WI... Hopefully on for a decent loss this week :)
Angela, the days fly, doesnt seem two minutes since I used to eat and do everything with child on lap, now my youngest is sat here thrashing Mario on the wii!
Tinka, Banana used to be my all time fave shake, now its either warm Vanilla or strawberry! Yummy!
As for cooking on this diet, I love it, have started keeping TV recipes! We watch all the foodie programmes and I cook all sorts of healthy but different food for the children. I am also baking more than ever but a lot of that is having to keep costs down!

Anyway... hope you all have a fantastic day today..
x

morning all,
Just popping on before work.

Jess, great job for lossing the 2lbs.hang in there, you will do it this time!!

Lexie, hopefully the scales will woosh next week!!

My mimi goal for today is to get on the treadmill(didnt do it yesterday, had a splitting headache and went to bed instead)

This is Irelands bank holiday weekend coming so combined with school inservice days, kids have 5 days off!!! Must think of something nice to do.The weather is supposed to be good. Gotta get outside!!

When is curly back? Miss her here!

See ya all later!!!

i am new to all this the forum and diet and i had never thought of mini goals what a great idea.

i am only on day 2 so my mini goal 1: drink my 2.5 ltrs and goal 2: not to hate my hubby when he is eating his dinner as i want to do this i don't have to do it.

Back