***thinner thursday - hour by hour***

Thanks honeys... can't stop smiling!!! Sarette, rollerskating... can I come?!!!

xxx

Always welcome Katy :D

Rose, I am SO scared of pics... maybe when i come back from my work-away weeks I will try to put something up? But it would have to be headless, I am such a coward! I have always been almost phobic about pics, even before I was big, but I will see if I can be brave because so many people on here are and it has really helped me... so maybe. My daughter could help me? I'll think about it, but it is a very scary thing for me! (Hence the avatar!)

xxx

Well done Katy! Don't be shy!!!
x

Fab Katy. you must be proud... Happy happy 4 you..

I was feeling quite motivated this morning with losing 3.5lb last night, but what have I done? yeah, gone and blown it on a handful of peanuts - well a giant handful of peanuts!!!! Got to nip it in the bud coz I feel like I want to eat now. Hope I haven't done too much damage, or worst of all set my self back another week. The clock is ticking towards my hols (and goal date) and can't afford a sts or gain.

Well done Katy, it must be a great feeling. I can't wait till I'm there.

Mia, don't beat yourself up - you slipped - now get up back up and keep on going. Remember how you feel now and this will stop you from slipping next time.

WI tonight and think I have STS :-(

Hey everyone great to see everyone so positive and seems like it is a thinner thursday judging by the posts.

Mia have posted on your thread about peanuts - dont worry.

Ibiza - dont you DARE leave here - it is an hour by hour thread - but not exclusively for CD we all told ABfab to keep coming back and the invitation is for you aswell. You are so inspirational and I will miss you so dont you go anywhere Missy! I totally understand the money thing and as long as you keep to your slim fast the weight will come off Im sure.

Lexie - want to see these pics and Katy aswell - have posted on your thread Katy about your NEARLY GOAL WEIGHT.

Keep up the good work everyone off to make the kids tea xxx

'Fight the Flab Friday' 'Skinny Saturday' 'Water down Wednesday' etc etc - could start a thread really!!

well I think I will need to use these in the morining Ibiza when I start the thread unless Lexie is up before me and starts it so you have to stay on the thread cos you thought of these ace names!!!!

Thanks Disco, Lazy, Welland, Lighter & Jess... big hugs all of you. I am so happy, and determined to get the last little bit off before I head off overseas on Tues. I will do this!!!!

Mia, what is it with the taste of peanuts? All my latest cravings are centred around peanut butter!

xxx

I'm struggling a little bit today. Not feeling that hungry, but am having a few head cravings but not too bad I suppose. Just trying to ignore them! Wonder whether maybe having a bar yesterday is the cause of it. But had a bit of a headache that I've not been able to shift, trying to drink more water to try and get rid of it! Got a few tummy pains too, not like tummy tummy, nothing wrong there if you get my drift lol But my upper stomach area, I don't even know what it is or if it's even to do with this or not!

FANTASTIC angela well done you thats great - keep up the good work x

Caroline it could be the bar - I know they are different for everyone but I couldnt have them at all - headches setting off cravings and jaw ache from eating them cos they are soooo chewy!
xxx

OMG Angela, WHOA!!!! That is awesome!!! Fantastic chick, so happy for you.

xxx

FANTASTIC angela well done you thats great - keep up the good work x

Caroline it could be the bar - I know they are different for everyone but I couldnt have them at all - headches setting off cravings and jaw ache from eating them cos they are soooo chewy!
xxx

AAHH, that may be why I feel so hungry (or just think i feel hungry) THE BARS!!! Even though Im not eating one evryday, I just started last week, had 3 so far. I will stop em and only keep one for my emergency stash(out and about time in the car etc). i have heard many people say they have probs w bars...they contain sugar anyway, what's that about?:confused:

Hi All

Thanks for all your kind words - I ain't going nowhere!!!! These threads are so good to read...('Chew your bar Tuesday'!!!!LOL)

Well done Katy...wowee must be such a good feeling..and with moving up the plans too. You can go away and enjoy yourself - even tho it is work!

Angela - what a star, that is an amazing loss! :D

Mia - keep your mits out of the peanuts, it's really not worth it!!!:) You did so well last week and CAN do the same this week too.

Well done all on being good - I too have been very focussed today so pleased with self and had lots of compliments too - it's so hard to accept them tho!!!

Right must go and browse a few threads now before I lose the PC.

Bye for now

Sarah
x

Thanks, i thinkit's probably that my scales aren't great so the 10 lbs over the last two weeks is correct but maybe was more even between the two weeks but still thats 2 stone down in all!!

Away to make my first mix-a-mousse, hope it goes well!

Back