***thinner thursday - hour by hour***

Hello ladies. I've had such a busy day (which I'll moan about in a minute... ;)) and I've missed my CD support from you all. I'm too tired to read through all the posts, but have seen this last page. So congrats Katy, bet you are feeling pretty damn good. Target next week, I wanna see piccies ;) Mia hun, don't beat yourself up, you've a week to lose it again, you'll be fine

What a day!! Was woken with a phone call at 6am asking me to drive my mum to work as her car had broken down, then I had to meet my bro at the hospital and drive him home after her had a mole removed and felt sh*tty. He then insisted I take him to McDonalds for lunch to make him feel better- and ladies, did I eat? No- I RESISTED!! Wooohooooo! Then had to take Imogen to nursery, met my friend whose littlun was knocked down, went shopping for a birthday present for my sister in law, cleaned the car where Mollie had a potty training accident (....nice!) and went back to pick Imogen up. Came home, bathed the kids, tidied the house and then off for a dreaded meal with the in-laws!!

The meal was, shall we say, a struggle. My sister in law, who turned 30 today, has severe autism and is really keen on routine. Anything that is going to happen out of the ordinary has to be brought up with her up to 3 or 4 weeks before hand, explained fully to her over and over again until she understands and feels comfortable with it. She is also epileptic and if she doesn't like something, or can't handle something she hyperventilates which normally causes her to seizure. Anyway, I get to my mother in laws house and kindly explain to her that the meal looks lovely but I'm following CD and won't be eating, but will join them at the table with my bar and some water. Was she ok with this? Was she b*ll*cks! She kicked off firstly about the 'ridiculous diet' which is putting my health at risk, probably making me have no energy and making me a 'lesser mother'. Charming! Then she told me I HAD to eat in case Kates got upset and had a seizure. So I did.

I'm a coward, but I'm so sick of fighting with her. I'm pretty sure the only thing Kates would have been upset about is if we'd have been screaming like banshees at one and other, and I really didn't want to spoil her special day. Luckily, MIL had made a roast chicken dinner, so I had two small slices of chicken without skin, broccoli, cauliflower and peas. I did manage to resist MIL's delicious, homemade blackberry and apple crumble. I'm too tired, upset and stressed to care that I've ruined the diet this week, I don't care if I have 3 days of hell to get back into ketosis.

Sorry for the rant. Needed to get it off my chest so I can move on. I just don't understand how some people, especially ones who are meant to care about you, can be so blooming sabotaging! I need sleep and a fresh start tomorrow. Love and hugs to anyone who has stayed long enough (or is bored enough) to read this far xxxx

Aww Lisa I wouldn't worry about it now, there's just no point! You may find it won't have kicked you out of ketosis, just maybe make your loss a bit lower this week. What's done is done there's no point feeling guilty about it. Just draw a line under it and jump straight back on the wagon!

'Fight the Flab Friday' 'Skinny Saturday' 'Water down Wednesday' etc etc - could start a thread really!!

well I think I will need to use these in the morining Ibiza when I start the thread unless Lexie is up before me and starts it so you have to stay on the thread cos you thought of these ace names!!!!

If I start thread in the morning promise to try to use something a bit more funky. I tried yesterday with "Wonderful Wednesday" unfortunately my brain not too in gear at 5:30 (actually had to spell check Wednesday as was convinced had spelt it wrong) :eek:

Aww lisa, really feel for you.what a shame.I'm sure you won't have done much if any damage, like you said it's in the past-move on and don't let it make you stressed! anyway with the busy day you had you were definately due a SS+ day today!

hi all hope ur all doing great

lisa wat a day,, just forget about it and start fresh tommorow eh.

well ive been trying to get back on the diet for a month now but theres always something that comes up, (at my sisters for 3weeks, brother was in hospital, two of my nieces birthday parties)

ive decided to start tommorow as its tom and i rarely eat anyway.

wish me good luck........

Oh Lisa my heart goes out to you especially as you were 'forced' into eating as opposed to you having a weak moment of craving and just fancying it. but as the others have said Im sure that you could count it as a ss+ day and brilliant that you resisted the Maccy D's and the pudding at monster in laws! Am sending lots of hugs your way and vibes for a good sleep and hope you have a better day tomorrow xxx

Lexie - glad you started the wonderful Wednesday inspired me for the thinner thursday so we will see what we can muster up between us eh over the next few weeks;);) your pictures are fab and I think you need to change your username from Lexie - Dog to Sexy Lexie!!!! xxx

Curly how is your neice ? hope she is better xxx

am off to catch up on tv now so keep up the good work everyone and see you all in the morning xxx

Good luck loselose, don't think of it as a restart just the next day of your weight loss journey.

Righto guys - I'm off to bed - up at 5:15 again tomorrow!

Goodnight and see you tomorrow hopefully.

Oh Lisa, didn't see this last night... so sorry you had a foul day. I totally understand why you did what you did... what a horrible situation. As everyone says, no real damage done, but got a feeling this is something you will have to discuss again with MIL... and get OH on side. She cannot tell you what to do about something so personal and outrageous that she call your mothering skills into doubt, we know how caring and hard-working you are. Head high and let it go... but next time, you have to stand up to her. Big hugs, honey.

xxx

Back