Thinspiration please!!!

Cpoland

Hi all, I'm looking for some support. I'm on day 5 of lipotrim TFR and I have to say it's tough so far but I'm so motivated. I'm currently 15 stone 5lbs and I'm so down about my weight. 9 years ago I weighed a slinky 9stone 7lbs!! I would love to get down to about 10stone 5lbs, that would be amazing! Any tips or better still success stories would be so welcome right now x

Hello, well done on getting to day 5 :) you've done the hardest bit which is the 1st few days. You can easily achieve your goal of 10st5 especially with being so motivated. Keep it up.

I have lost 3 stone 1lb in 6 weeks, and have my 7th weigh in tomorrow. If I can do it, anyone can.

Hi all, I'm looking for some support. I'm on day 5 of lipotrim TFR and I have to say it's tough so far but I'm so motivated. I'm currently 15 stone 5lbs and I'm so down about my weight. 9 years ago I weighed a slinky 9stone 7lbs!! I would love to get down to about 10stone 5lbs, that would be amazing! Any tips or better still success stories would be so welcome right now x

I've lost just under 3 stone and look good in pictures now...

Got into a size 10

Feel comfortable naked

All my thin clothes I had kept are too big

I went swimming and felt great for the first time in years :)

Its a journey alright but the positives far outweigh the negatives :)

Hi,

If you're wondering whether this is worth it trust me it is! I lost 12.5st in 6 months four years ago and have maintained since then with just a little gain recently which I'm back on LT to get rid of! The ladies on here at the moment are a true inspiration and a massive help.. Talk to everyone, rant, celebrate success and you'll get there!

Attachments

• image-206916142.jpg
    image-206916142.jpg
    304.4 KB · Views: 139
  • image-1502840554.jpg
    image-1502840554.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 119
  • image-3217583203.jpg
    image-3217583203.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 139
  • image-1797994137.jpg
    image-1797994137.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 138
Hi,

If you're wondering whether this is worth it trust me it is! I lost 12.5st in 6 months four years ago and have maintained since then with just a little gain recently which I'm back on LT to get rid of! The ladies on here at the moment are a true inspiration and a massive help.. Talk to everyone, rant, celebrate success and you'll get there!

Amazing change in in you peach pip x

peach pip do you mind if i ask you a personal question, and anyone else who has lost a fair bit of weight,
did you or have you found you can get a bit pis$y with people? ive found since i lost the weight (and i do have more to go dont get me wrong) people have started complimenting me more and guys are noticing me more which is fine look i know im not ugly right but its making me kinda annoyed when people (even my family) are saying things like oh your so pretty since you lost the weight or your face its so blaa blaa blaaa
guys noticing me or people being nicer to me in public is really annoying, getting served faster in a pub or in a queue for example.

I know this may not seem like a problem to people but its kinda making me feel like crap, like i didnt matter or wasnt pretty just cos i was fat.
I know they mean well i guess what im trying to say is, is it just me?
has anyone else experienced anything like this, its more resentment or something...

peach pip do you mind if i ask you a personal question, and anyone else who has lost a fair bit of weight, did you or have you found you can get a bit pis$y with people? ive found since i lost the weight (and i do have more to go dont get me wrong) people have started complimenting me more and guys are noticing me more which is fine look i know im not ugly right but its making me kinda annoyed when people (even my family) are saying things like oh your so pretty since you lost the weight or your face its so blaa blaa blaaa guys noticing me or people being nicer to me in public is really annoying, getting served faster in a pub or in a queue for example. I know this may not seem like a problem to people but its kinda making me feel like crap, like i didnt matter or wasnt pretty just cos i was fat. I know they mean well i guess what im trying to say is, is it just me? has anyone else experienced anything like this, its more resentment or something...

Oh I've always been pi$$y with people anyway haha! From family etc they've all been great and just tell me I was always pretty but now I look even better which is a lovely thing to say given how I did look..
The attention thing I know what you're saying but the only time it pisses me off is if it's someone letching on me .... Can't f**king stand it! Being served quicker and people being nicer unfortunately is a bit of human nature at its worst I'm afraid, a lot of people (and I know not ALL people) are just very visual people... they see they like they're nicer! It sucks but you know you will never be that person who is mean to someone because of how they look and that's all that matters.

I tend now to get more of a bad reaction from girls... The amount of times I've had women have a go at me for whatever reason or ***** about me is far more than I used to.

What really does hack me off though is people who won't help themselves or won't take responsibility for their situation if they are big. Everyone on here has issues with food/weight/confidence and are working damn hard to change whatever their issue, so the people complaining they cannot loose weight when they aren't even trying annoy me.

The other people and these are probably the worst... The ones who want you to be fat again just to put you down... When I lost weight I was accused of all sorts like being on drugs, gastric bypass, living off milk, going into rehab!!! (WTF) when all I did was work hard and kill myself in the gym and the pool and running every day!!
Or tell me I've gone too far or what I did was dangerous that i shouldn't have lost weight so fast and I need to go back to eating 'normal' meaning how i used to and encouraging me to eat bad.
Those people annoy me!

And breathe rant over!

:)

thanks peach pip!!
at least now i know i'm not totally crazy!
i totally see what you mean about getting annoyed at people not helping themselves.

i watched that juck food kids documentary the other night and was so angry!

these poor kids with parents who have no idea are passing on their own bad habits.
having teeth removed and gastric bands at 13! i was irrationally angry at that.

again thanks PeachPip!

thanks peach pip!! at least now i know i'm not totally crazy! i totally see what you mean about getting annoyed at people not helping themselves. i watched that juck food kids documentary the other night and was so angry! these poor kids with parents who have no idea are passing on their own bad habits. having teeth removed and gastric bands at 13! i was irrationally angry at that. again thanks PeachPip!

Oh I can't watch anything like that it doesn't half wind me up, I just think take some responsibility, when you see people on here who are working so hard, they know their situation is of their own making (medical reasons aside that's a different story) and are making a change. An no you're definitely not totally crazy haha bless Ya ... As for being served quicker at a bar... Smile, get your drink quicker and get back to having a good time haha :)

Well done peachy pip on your weight loss, those pictures are amazing! What a success! Your have inspired me! I have 7st left to lose! Cant wait to take my after pictures and post on here! Any advice for a newby on LT? x

Back