Third time lucky...

Feeling a bit rough today - funny tummy and very tired (poorly 4-year old awake in the night!).
Put a foot off the Dukan wagon with the off-plan snack above but will try to redeem myself at diiner time.

I hope you're feeling better. I'm sure a couple of biscuits and pancakes won't do too much damage! When you're feeling ill, sometimes I think it's best just to give your body a little of what it craves. Hope you managed to get back on it with dinner! :)

1.6lb off this morning so that's all the excesses of the weekend gone. Onwards and downwards...

PV today:

B: oatbran porridge
L: cottage cheese & hardboiled egg
S: a tomato & half a beetroot
D: mince & veg

Last edited:
Hi Milton, I've just caught up with your diary - well done on getting back on the wagon and on your weight loss so far! Looking forward to hearing more.

Jx

Keep going!

Have you tried the muffins? I have them every day, and they always feel naughty and like a treat, but are completely legit and I think stop me snacking on things I shouldn't have.

Thanks girls. I have made the muffins Ceridwen and I do like them but I've not always got any to hand. I probably should make a batch and freeze some. And Trini..... wow! those brioche look lovely - I'm going to have to give them a try.
As I'm confessing - the last lonely scone went the way of it's friends last thing last night! But I've been a good girl today!

As retribution, my weight had increased by 1.2lbs this morning - serves me right!

Today is PP I think so:

B/L: hardboiled egg & a pot of cottage cheese
S: half a large quorn burger (and a couple of biscuits - not at the same time - and they weren't very nice!)
D:

Last edited:
The phrase 'having a bad week' doesn't even begin to cover it!!

Will probably carry on like this for another week or so but I've still got at least one foot on the wagon - I promise xx

I will get down to TW this time - I'm just taking the scenic route this month!

Like that one foot on the wagon better than two in the poo!!!! Keep going Milton - know how tough it can be - a few slip ups confessed is better than not being with us at all! xxx

hey at least u r admitting it!! but beware its a tiny step from taking time out to sliding right off that slope. we've all been there!! myself many many many times before.
Come on you can do it!!!! when you feel like a wobble come on here for support,i promise we will cheer you up so you forget all about them damn muffins lol. xxxx xxxxx

Well I braved the scales this morning and I've stayed the same as two days ago - so it's still 'one-foot-on-the-wagon-Milton' at the moment!

I'm not posting menus for a couple of days but I'm still trying to be relatively good. Will aim for a PP on Monday I think.

Hope you all have a great weekend xx

Hi Milton, I was going to say welcome back but I wasn't here when you were last here! But you coming back tells me one thing, it is a diet you believe in so that is a great help to me as I am new to the diet this week. Keep strong and you will be there in no time.

Thanks Stig. It is an amazing diet. I started last October and by Xmas had lost nearly 2 stones.
Unfortunately, I've had a few challenges which means I have strayed off the path. If I'd stuck exactly to plan after Xmas I would have got to TW and would be well into Conso by now. It really is a fab diet and it works really well - you just need 100% focus. But it's very forgiving if you straay & do need to come back to it as I've found out this time.
Good luck on your Dukan journey x

Nice work Milton! See, the scenic route still gets you there in the end - just up to you how fast you want to be! Good luck with PV today. Jx

Back