Third time lucky...

Well today's PV went ok.

B: yogurt & wheatbran & sf jelly
L: ham, hardboiled egg, cottage cheese & salad
S: glass of wine & a nectarine
D: thai green curry chicken
S: oatbran & yogurt

So not too bad apart from the wine & nectarine.

And this morning I'd lost another 0.2lb.

PV again today - and all this week.

B: yogurt, sf jelly & wheatbran
L: slice of ham, curried cottage cheese, tomato & cucumber
D: 2 pieces of smoked haddock with green beans followed by yogurt, oatbran & sf jelly.

Pleased with today's food.

Last edited:
0.4lb off this morning. And another PV today:

B: yogurt, oatbran & sf jelly
L: slice of ham and a small piece of cheese with tomatoes
D: smoked salmon & scrambled eggs with a salad of leaves, spinach & beetroot with balsamic vinegar - yummy!
S: rhubarb, bran & yogurt

Last edited:
keep it up milton xxxx

0.6lb off this morning. This PV run seems to be working for me this week.

Menu today:

B: rhubarb, yogurt & wheatbran
L: tuna, cottage cheese & a big salad
D: scrambled eggs cooked with smoked salmon, followed by oatbran, yogurt & rhubarb

Last edited:
So pleased to see how well you're doing! Seems like you're successfully weighing up quick weight loss versus having some treats and I have a feeling that puts you in a really good place for making it permanent - you're already learning how to live in the 'real' world. Am following you closely for inspiration!

Jx

Looking grand Milton, keep going!!! Don't let the weekend bring you down - make sensible choices and fill up on lots of veg and protein before tucking into anything naughty!!! x

0.2lb on this morning - think that's probably downto smoked salmon 2 nights in a row.

PV today:

B/L: cottage cheese & an apple
S: a tomato
S: oatbran, yogurt & lemon flavouring
D: small slice of cheese, tin of tuna & a big salad followed by a small bowl of yogurt & sf jelly crystals.

Last edited:
Enjoy your weekend Milton xxx

Have a lovely weekend. I know what you mean about drink, be as good as you can whilst having fun.

Morning all.

I'm back and just 2lbs on. And it's all wine weight!! Not sure how long wine weight takes to shift but we'll see.

After the success of sticking to it properly all last week on PV, I've decided I'm going to do 2 PP and 5 PV this week. My PPs will be Monday & Thursday.

So - PV today:

B: wheatbran, yogurt & rhubarb
S: 2 slices of cheese
L: 2 hardboiled eggs, cottage cheese & salad
D: chicken & veg

Last edited:
Hiya Milton :)

Long time no see, I'm back too and head in the zone for as long as it lasts :)

let's see if we can both make this the last time we use cruise :) onwards and downwards, conso on the horizon!! xxx

Back