Third time lucky...

sounds good to me hun :) just downed my porridge for the day....god I love the stuff :) shame it's oatbran ration done for the day...must bake tomorrow, it goes further when I bake with it :)

I've set myself a mini goal of 1.4lb for this week coming :) are you setting yourself any mini goals? could help keep the focus on a bit :) xx

I've set myself a mini goal of 1.4lb for this week coming :) are you setting yourself any mini goals? could help keep the focus on a bit :) xx

I'd like to lose the 2lb that I put on in the last couple of days. A bit optimistic maybe but we'll see x

The wine will be off before you know it. We have to live and fun sometimes. I most make some of this porridge stuff.

The wine will be off before you know it. We have to live and fun sometimes. I most make some of this porridge stuff.

i prefer to use my oatbran allowance for porridge i eat it almost everyday and then sometimes i make a gallette but thats about it, im not keen on the muffins either that or quite possibly it could be the fact i'm a rubbish cook!! lol
but yes you should try the oatbran porridge its lush and so so filling. good brekkie for before you go to work so you are too full to be tempted to eat junk!! xx

You guys! Come on now, I was looking forward to a Milton and Alotto photo finish. Or better still, crossing the finish line hand in hand like the two winners of the first ever London marathon in 81. Oh dear, lump in my throat at the thought of it....

Milton come on gal, the wagon is no fun without u!!! Next wagon to dukan leaves in the morning please get on it!!!!! Need u in conso!!!! Fourth attempt won't sound as good, come on Milton third time lucky. Xxxxxxxxx

Woop Woop, what they said!

PS my spell checker wants to change 'woop' to 'epiphany'. It's a sign!

Hi girls!
How are you all?

I'm still reading - just not following! But I'll be back again 100% very shortly.

Thank you SO much for all your 'Where are you?' posts - it's nice to know I'm not alone on the journey. And the support means that this is just a temporary blip due to 'real-life' getting in the way and will not be a permanent falling off.

See you all again soon :D

I'm with you all the way milton... it's so much easier staying on, than clambering back after a fall... perhaps some healthy eating meanwhile?

ahh damn that real life!! he gets the better of all of us at some point or another!! remember tho if you need a shoulder to whine on we are here xx

Back