Third time's a charm..hopefully!

misssrf

I've done SW from home once with a 2 stone loss, tried again and gave up after a few days. I joined class last night and I'm 100% back in SW frame of mind. I'm trying to slowly reintroduce gluten to my diet so until then can't have the healthy extra bars etc..

B
Gluten free porridge oats and 50ml koko (1B) part A

L
1/3 pack of savoury rice

D
Quorn chilli loaded with veggies and rice (20g cheese) 1/2 A

Evening
1 weetabix + 75ml koko
Blueberries
Grapes
Freddo popping candy 5
2 syns agave
2syn sugar
2 syns smarties

11 syns

I feel like I've had a lot to eat and a lot of syns but I've weighed and measured everything and it hasn't been a massive amount of food. I know I'm within syns but would've preferred less..always tomorrow!

Last edited:
thurs 24th

B
none

L
quorn chilli w rice and 20g cheese

D
1 scan bran w 20g cheese and marmite

S
sherbert fountain, baked crisps, something else which took me to 14.5 which i can't remember without looking at my diary!

not a great day with only one meal but I felt reallly sick because of * week looming

Yesterday was 14.5 syns eeek. BUT * week arrived today, which is the main cause of all my problems at the mo so I did well to manage to stay under, I've allowed myself 30 syns today because I'm flexisynning for a chinese.

B
fruit

L
jacket with cheese and beans (1A)

D
King prawn in black bean sauce (5) and (1B) with a bit of fried rice with my boiled (2), this will most likely fill me up for the night and I won't need to use anymore syns.

S
milky way crispy roll (6) caramel (3) plus dinner takes me to 16....got lots of diet drinks in to keep check on my sweet tooth for the night so I will update later!

I didn't reeeally need to flexi syn yesterday I used 17.5 in the end.

Today
B
None

L
Jacket potato w/ 20g low fat cheese + beans

D
Salmon (1HEB) w/ noodles, broccoli and sweetcorn

A
Tunnocks tea cake 5
2 rice cakes 4
0.5 squirty cream
Wafer thing-1
Nutella-4

Soo lets make that 20 syns. This is not going well..reeses pieces stupid things :( plus a banana and a persimmon.

Last edited:
Hi there - subscribing.

I take it that as you had some salmon for h/e you are doing green days.
I don`t know much about gluten.
Do you always do green days or do you normally swap about?

Nanny Doreen said:
Hi there - subscribing.

I take it that as you had some salmon for h/e you are doing green days.
I don`t know much about gluten.
Do you always do green days or do you normally swap about?

Hi, thankyou! Yes I stick to green days, I don't know why just never fancied EE. I only eat fish, no meat so would rather use my HEB for it when I eat it. Gluten is in everything nice basically, mug shots, bread, pasta etc so pretty limiting on sw but there are lots of wheat free options and my doctor wants me to bring it back into my diet so may treat myself to a box of hifis this week!

Sunday

B
Scrambled egg, beans, tomatoes and mushrooms

L
Sw Sunday roast w/ quorn chicken 1syn for gravy

Snacks
Rice pudding with strawberries..first time I made it on sw and its amazing! So thick and lovely.
Freddo popping candy 4.5
3 Nutella
3 scan bran Nutella
Banana
Strawberries
12.5 syns

HEAB- 1, almonds 2, tuna
HEA1-250 ml skim milk

Day 6-Monday

B
None

L
1/2 hea cheese

D
None, may have rice pudding later if I get an appetite fo anything other than sweets :|

S
Freddo caramel - 5
Couple pieces of popcorn-1
1/2 fudge-3
0.5- sugar
9.5 syns..got a friend coming later who wants Chinese, feeling sik so won't have a meal but may have a fried rice for 4 syns!
I went for an Indian, had some rice and pineapple and a small bhaji for 4, and 2 syns of Nutella with a banana. Taking me to 15.5 yesterday!

Last edited:
Day 7!! Weigh in tonight

B
None

L
Banana with 1 HEB toast and 4 syns nutetella

D

A
Tea with 1 syn sugar

I'm out all day today, feel sick at the mo but it I end up hungry will get a subway salad or jacket potato..really hoping I make it back in time for WI.

I LOST 5lbs!!!

I know it's first week and lots of people have big losses but after trying so hard with so many diets and my stupid medication and body meaning I lost nothing I am over the moon. So happy and motivated!

B
1slice toast w/ Nutella (4) and a banana

L
Prawns (b)

D
Persimmon w/ sw style rice pudding

S
2 mini crunchie- 6, hot choc-4

14 syns

Weds

B
None

L
2 hifi bars-rice pudding

D
King prawn and black bean w/ boiled rice (5)

S
4- Nutella
4- 1/2 daim
4.5-caramel

B

None

L
Jacket potato w/ tuna mayo ad cheese (2 syns) (1HEA)

D
Onion bhaj (6) boiled rice

S
Rice pudding
Persimmon
1/2 kinder bar-3.5

Need to add a freddo popping candy (4.5) ad mini lollipop (1)

Last edited:
Hey, Well done on that weight loss. What a lovely feeling that is. I have been away for a few day, weigh in Sat morning.

Keep it up, fantastic!!!!

Nanny Doreen said:
Hey, Well done on that weight loss. What a lovely feeling that is. I have been away for a few day, weigh in Sat morning.

Keep it up, fantastic!!!!

Thanks for that and good look for the morning. I wish I had a morning weigh in then I could pretend I weigh less ha! I've had a bad night tonight but worked out if I have 12.5 for the rest of the week I'm sorted..fingers crossed it works :|

I used to weigh in the evening, but sometimes it was difficult. I only had breakfast and then got weighed at 5.30, stayed for the meeting then was starving. Also there was no alternative if I was away. Moved to am and can go Thurs or Fri to same consultant orSaturday as I did this week because I did not get home until nearly 12noon.

BUT put on 1lb this week.

Yesterday wasn't tooo bad but could definitely have been better

B
Fruit + Christmas pud hifi

L
1 slice wm toast w/ cream cheese

D
Fried rice (4) crabmeat soup (??) and 3 syns of prawn crackers

S
Freddo (5)
Biscuit (4)

16+ crab soup.. So if I have 12.5 syns the rest of the week I'll come in under.

Nanny Doreen said:
I used to weigh in the evening, but sometimes it was difficult. I only had breakfast and then got weighed at 5.30, stayed for the meeting then was starving. Also there was no alternative if I was away. Moved to am and can go Thurs or Fri to same consultant orSaturday as I did this week because I did not get home until nearly 12noon.

BUT put on 1lb this week.

I didn't have the not eating of weigh day last week, I suppose if/when I struggle to loose I will do. I think I'd prefer morning but my dad won't go to group alone and he works until 7pm :( we're you off plan or was it unexpected? I hate how easy it is to gain!

I was off plan, looking after grandkid at their house, had my birthday and ate chocolate cake etc. Guess it could have been worse.

Most guys don`t like to go alone.

Back