This forum has been a life saver tonight !

CamCharm

I am on day 6 and beyond hungry.. and tonight has been HARD WORK!. Ive wanted to eat everything in sight!.Had a bath,did my hair.....all sorts to try and get my mind off of food. I think i knocked myself out of ketosis yesterday,inadvertently,by eating my packs within hours of each other...
So i came onto here,and just reading peoples stories and ups and downs kept me away from the fridge ! So thankyou ..you lovely lovely lot! :bighug:

well done on resisting :) Im on day 5 & altho it didnt start too good, headaches & just feeling I wanted to eat but wasnt hungry. I read earlier about u having ur packs close together so I will rmbr to try & avoid doing that. Keep positive. Everyone says it gets easier x

Day 5 here and think I was in ketosis yesterday and today feels like I'm not, so I think I made a mistake too.

Been pulling my hair out with boredom and wishing the hours away until bedtime!

Well done for sticking with it!

Hunca, our stats are nearly the same!! :D

Day 5 here and think I was in ketosis yesterday and today feels like I'm not, so I think I made a mistake too.

Been pulling my hair out with boredom and wishing the hours away until bedtime!

Well done for sticking with it!

Hunca, our stats are nearly the same!! :D

oh wow so they are. Fab loss on ur 1st week well done x

You will get days where you feel hungry, tired, miserable. It doesn't mean you are not in ketosis it just means your body is adjusting to the diet and your weight loss.

Back