This is my year, EE and Green days with Photos

Moira food diaries are looking good - chicken burger looks yum. Bet you though woops when you realised you'd slept the whole night in the sofa.

Vicky really sorry to hear your levels are playing up. At least the bloods have shown it so meds can be tweaked - hope it gets sorted for you quickly and you feel better in yourself - amazing how unwell it makes you feel too when they are not right, the weigh loss will happen so try not to lose heart x

Last edited:
Thyroid Troubles, EE and Green days with Photos

Thanks guys. You all talk sense. They have increased meds to 250mcg per day so we will see what happens x

Re: Thyroid Troubles, EE and Green days with Photos

Just popping in to say hi!
Hope everyone is having a good weekend x

Hey!
Just spotted your post. Don't want to totally spam your diary with my stuff lol. I'm keeping a pretty detailed log over on mine :) But I've been signed off for a further 2 weeks, had to book my own referral appointment which isn't till after my sick note runs out, having to have MORE blood tests (my prolactin's gone sky high) so having to have a medication ban for a week (everything but AD's) so I'm a bit of a wreck this week, and still no sign of the scan appointment.
Got an appointment to see my original Dr next Fri when my blood results should be back. Sick of it all to be honest. I can't work, can't live my life, and just feel constantly drunk/hungover and falling all over the place :( In a bit of a state tbh!

Wow a whole night asleep on the couch?! Lol. That's quite an achievement ;) x

Another Saturday night sabotage, why oh why do i do it lol
Had a good day yesterday and followed plan all day and then the damage happened oh well all I can do is start again today

Breakfast.......porridge 35g strawberries 1 banana pineapple and a muller light

Lunch........turkey and ham salad from the local deli, I need to get more organised for lunches cos the price of these salads are adding up

Afternoon snack.....strawberries pineapple muller

Dinner...... Our usual Taco Chips

Syns..... To the best of my memory .....
Milk In tea (2) flour(2) 1 tbsp el mayo (0.5) 1 tbsp sweet chilly sauce (2.5) oil for chips (2) Bacardi x6 (24) curly wurly (6) mint sw bar (6) aldi crisps (7) Sainsburys popcorn (2.5)

Needless to say my heads banging too......
I've now used up 101.5 syns this week from the 105 total so if I had no syns for today and tomorrow I'd still be on plan, wonder what the chance of that happening is lol

I'm off to the new Tesco later today for a look around, I swear I will stay away from the bread section
Have a good day everybody chat to yous all later x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

*Dizzy will talk really quietly if you have a big bad hangover lol :p*

So ..... you had a bit of a party last night then hunni and went a bit over huh?

Welllll...... Its a bit late now BUT I don't know if you go to group or are an online member? but nights like those are when flexi days come in useful (worth looking up and having a read about) there is probably a thread on here somewhere about it too?
Its basically all about pre planning an event that you know is coming up......deciding that you are going to be going over syn by X,Y,Z syns and enjoying it but then jumping straight back on plan the day after....no pulling syns back, no feeling you're a failure, no feelings of blowing the diet etc.;)

You said yourself you were on plan ALL day yesterday, then it was basically one meal last night (and the drinkies lol) that racked up the syns soooo it was in effect like a flexi day .... so please get the guilty feelings of failing out of your head and put it behind you! today is a brand new day (provided you are firmly back on plan from now :)) xxxxx

Good advice from Dizzy Moira x kick the guilt and just carry in and maybe think if Sat night is difficult what can you do in the future to make that better for you - snacks planned that are low in syns or free and tick the nibble boxes, allowing extra syns for Sat, etc. Buying lunches really does add up money wise I know - I usually pack mine the night before then only have to grab it in the am, I'm up at 6 and out the door by 7 - definitely wouldn't do it in the am so worth the extra few mins the night before. Helps to take a day at a time but useful to plan week of planned meals and then shop to fit as then you only have to think ok what do I need out of the freezer etc to go for tomorrow. Don't feel bad about the extra syns just visualise what you want to do and plan what's right for you from now and don't beat yourself up. Halos have a way of doubling up as ankle bracelets occasionally - we are all only human :) x hope you're ok today.

*Dizzy will talk really quietly if you have a big bad hangover lol :p*
Thank you Dizzy ive not been the best all day, all self inflicted of course. I had a good day and stuck fairly well to plan and spent the afternoon strolling around tesco.
Sharon im off work tomorrow and i plan to do out a menu for the week so im more organised. My downfall is crisps and chocolate when ive had a drink on saturday night, any suggestions for snacks i could use instead girls

Fredo bars and snacksize bars are good and the usual curly wurly stuck in the freezer! Or save your heb and have chese on ryvitta or ryvitta minis. A tin of chickpeas sprayed with fry light and topped with spices then roasted in the oven are nice nibbles with drinks. Although its a bit of do as i say and not as i do lol.I was majorly off plan fri and sat but feel much better for just getting stuck back in again yesterday.
Enjoy your day off and planning. I always say i will and never get round to it.

Yeahhhhh 2 ladies following me, I thought I was gonna be on my own forever lol

Food for Saturday 4 may

Breakfast.... Decided to just have fruit and yogurt and save my HEb for something later

I then decided to sort out my wardrobe, well we all have stuff pushed to the back because they are the wrong size don't we !!!!! Guess what found 2 pairs of jeans that fit lovely ( haven't tried them on since last year ) so really pleased.

Lunch....... OH brought me up a few cups of tea and some bananas, I think he was hoping I'd stay upstairs so he would have the telly to himself lol

Dinner...... Chicken chow mein from a Chinese in town that does SW too, so syn free
Sugar free jelly fruit and muller Greek coconut

Syns for the day.......3 Bacardi & diet coke (12) 1 bag of Aldi crisps (5) muller Greek (0.5)

Just remembered now that I dident have my HEa or HEb. Oh well that will offset some of my Bacardi syns lol
Sorry forgot to photo my dinner so will share these instead

View attachment 90608

View attachment 90610

Is that a trifle it looks so yummy could I have the recipe please oh and also ur taco recipe. Your meals look fantastic by the way. Gd luck xxx

Velvet crisps are only 4 syns a pkt. Just off to work here happy planning x

Thanks Sharon im gonna have to look for them, i dont know what happens me on a Sat lol its like i lose all reason after i have a few Bacardis and eat everything in sight. Im going to try and save some syns during the week and at least i will be covered if i have a blow out then. Hope your day in work is going good.

Fredo bars and snacksize bars are good and the usual curly wurly stuck in the freezer! Or save your heb and have chese on ryvitta or ryvitta minis. A tin of chickpeas sprayed with fry light and topped with spices then roasted in the oven are nice nibbles with drinks. Although its a bit of do as i say and not as i do lol.I was majorly off plan fri and sat but feel much better for just getting stuck back in again yesterday.
Enjoy your day off and planning. I always say i will and never get round to it.

RIA Im really liking your idea of the crackers and cheese cos sometimes i do think in craving something savoury. I tried the chickpeas before and wasent sure about them, i dident know what flavour to put on them. Can you tell me what spices you use and how long you cook them for please.

Is that a trifle it looks so yummy could I have the recipe please oh and also ur taco recipe. Your meals look fantastic by the way. Gd luck xxx

Hi Ucandoitnay welcome, you havent lived till you have eaten the slimming world taco chip, Taco chips are to die for, well we think so in this house anyway. ive never eaten taco before sw I dident like the idea of mince on chips but gave in and tried it cos so many in my group were raving about it.

you need 1lb mince (fat free)and 2 chopped onions fry both on pan and in a seperate pot put 1 tin tomatoes,1 tbsp flour (4 syns) 1tsp paprika and a half tsp of each of the following, chilly powder,salt,cumin,cayenne chilly pepper,garlic powder,sweetner ,add cooked mince and enough water to thin down the sauce,( i usually add in about half a normal glass of water)

cook chips and when ready top with mince and then top with 1 tbsp extra light mayo (0.5) and 1 tbsp sweet chilly sauce (1.5) that you have mixed together and thinned down with a few teaspoons of water and then top with HEa of cheese, mince makes 3 large portions try it its fab.

The wee jellys are so easy to do and i think they look nice too, all you do is make up your sugar free sachet of jelly, whatever flavour you like and divide between 4 glasses, when set, top with fresh fruit, i used banabas and raspberries but you can use what ever your favourite is and then poured over the top is a muller light GREEK STYLE yogurt COCONUT flavour...... yum yum

Hello Rubyroo Thanks for following me, im going out to get weighed in a little while, but tonight when i get home im looking forward to reading your diary and getting some new ideas.

Ooo good luck hun! :D xxx

Well done on getting Into those smaller trousers Moira, real feel good factor :) love the piccy of the cat with the yoghurt too. Fab mini lollies are only 2.5 syns each too, the 50 cal ones, you could even make your own. Dips with fromage frais and veg crudités could be an option too as you can nibble on those. Is it snacking out if habit on a Sat or cos you do want it? Could try breaking the routine with candlelit bath, special dinner for Sat night treat and allow the drink syns with loads of free food nibbles. Good luck x

Last edited:
Back