This is MY year

evokey

Heyyyy thought I'd join the exante family...

So i have been doing the packs on and off last few years and lost 2st ish so far...now here to lose the last 3 st to reach goal weight lets Let's do this 🤗

My box of shakes arrive tomm I am SO ready 🤗

Heyyyy thought I'd join the exante family...

So i have been doing the packs on and off last few years and lost 2st ish so far...now here to lose the last 3 st to reach goal weight lets Let's do this 🤗

My box of shakes arrive tomm I am SO ready 🤗
Looking forward to following your journey. Well done on taking that step to join us. Wishing you good luck x les

Thank you so much.

First day going well Loving the creamy coconut shake 😍 I know I'll do this haven't felt this positive in a long time.

Sounds positive Evokey. All the best with it. I've not had the Coconut shake or the Irish Cream one, but I think I've had all the rest. You can find me commending them and bitching about them in equal measure on my diary thing. Also, if you like creamy, try substituting 100ml or so of the water with unsweetened almond milk. It's genius.

Last edited:
Morning morning wow that headache is a killer right definately gonna get through it though...anyone else feel super excited to come downstairs and choose a shake 🤤haha choices choices. Just about to have my first shake of the day stay positive everyone happy Tuesday.

Sounds positive Evokey. All the best with it. I've not had the Coconut shake or the Irish Cream one, but I think I've had all the rest. You can find me commending them and bitching about them in equal measure on my diary thing. Also, if you like creamy, try substituting 100ml or so of the water with unsweetened almond milk. It's genius.

Aw wow I'll have to try that will definately start reading diaries soon happy Tuesday.

Had my 2nd shake of the day at lunch the raspberry and white choc not to keen on that one, literally drank it as fast as I could haha. Happy tuessday vibes.

Putting more liquid in them, especially the sweet ones, thins them a little, but makes them taste more palatable in my opinion. And you get 'more'!

Evening diary hope everyone is doing well.

Another day done was pretty easy today as work was chaos did have 4 shakes though and broccoli and chicken. Headache still lingering but who cares 😆😂

Back