ProPoints This is the year!

Mornin hun. Gud luck for your new start. I started yesterday and got thru it. Sooo tired i tossed and turned all nite.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mornin hun. Gud luck for your new start. I started yesterday and got thru it. Sooo tired i tossed and turned all nite.x

ahh well done you :) glad u managed to get through it!
& thanks hun xx

I want to drink at least 3 litres today aswell xx

thats my aim anyway!
how long til the weeing situation gets easier tho? lol it does my head in having to keep runnin to the loo all the time!!
at the moment i need to wee - flush all the toxins n xmas alcohol out! haha x

Good luck on start date hon. And first day back at work.
Hope it flies so you can enjoy a proper routine of sleep early, up early.
I didnt leave my couch yesterday but it never dawned on me to up my fluids while there-im really bad for remembering. Will do it today instead.. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck on start date hon. And first day back at work.
Hope it flies so you can enjoy a proper routine of sleep early, up early.
I didnt leave my couch yesterday but it never dawned on me to up my fluids while there-im really bad for remembering. Will do it today instead.. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

thanks hun!
cant beat days like that! i do forget
to drink when im at home too! x

so days not goin too bad :)
break now n ive downed my first litre of water already today!
and also had a pack of raisins at 2pp :) x

Sounds like a great start to the day! Ive had my breakfast, Watergate is gona start there now!!! :)

you can... i can ... we can :) x

We sure can:) i must b burnin sum cals always runnin for a wee! Just got an app for an ab workout only takes 5 mins. Im on day 2 and feelin the burn. I will wear a bikini:D

Good luck at work and on your first day back on track. Glad to hear water is going well. I s truggle with that as well, especially at work. I am so busy that i forget to drink water.....

Good luck at work and on your first day back on track. Glad to hear water is going well. I s truggle with that as well, especially at work. I am so busy that i forget to drink water.....

i dont forget if its constantly there by me, and when its empty i run off to refill! x

We sure can:) i must b burnin sum cals always runnin for a wee! Just got an app for an ab workout only takes 5 mins. Im on day 2 and feelin the burn. I will wear a bikini:D

woohoo go u go u!!
x

i dont forget if its constantly there by me, and when its empty i run off to refill! x
I should take a big bottle to work with me tomorrow, hope that helps. :)

Back