ProPoints This is the year!

How you feeling today? Weather looked lovely for yous yesterday, raining here today :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

How you feeling today? Weather looked lovely for yous yesterday, raining here today :(

was absolutely lovely ... couldnt fault the weather, all the pics were in the sun :)

today - battered!!
feet hurt, heads bangin, was a very long day n i drank far too much!!
was good food wise, had 2 toast before went around 11, then meal was delish... tomato n garlic soup with croutons and a wedge of bread, chicken roast potatoes and veg, then caramel profita rolls which i couldnt eat as i was bloated!! and that was it - didnt touch buffet on evening!!

busy busy day!!!
half ready for wedding, nails done, hair dyed, just gta gt dressed now!!!
weddings at 1, then sit down meal, which i have no idea what menu will be!!
then back home for a bit, changed and then back for party this evening!!!
alcohol and buffet "/ o dear!

Sounds like a good day all round

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh fab! Roast dinners are good pp wise like! And least you had a good day, always makes the hangover slightly easier :)

Oh fab! Roast dinners are good pp wise like! And least you had a good day, always makes the hangover slightly easier :)

im tired more than anythin! my achin! did a lot of walkin n dancin lol
n gotta head ache!! :( good job i got 2 weeks off now wooooo

still sufferin "/
other half went to have some more
done on his tattoo today and came back around 4 with chips n curry sauce :O
naughty but very nice!!!
and now im hungry again

Oh lovely! We went out for our dinner, i had chicken kebab with garlic and chilli and salad! thinking im well within weeklies to not only finish this bottle of wine but even have another glass after and have a bag of french fry crisps :)

Oh lovely! We went out for our dinner, i had chicken kebab with garlic and chilli and salad! thinking im well within weeklies to not only finish this bottle of wine but even have another glass after and have a bag of french fry crisps :)

ohhh how lovely :)
dont blame u!! treat urself!!
im chillaxin watchin BGT x

You looked absolutely fab!! Love that dress :)
Am v. jealous of your 2 weeks off lol

thanks for ur messages girls :)

fully recovered from weekend now! and back on track, sun is shining and im off work for 2 weeks woooo :)
hope everyones ok x

im thinking about doing a week or 2 of celebrity slim! especially now ive got 2 weeks of i can follow it properly!!
got some excellent reviews as im bored of pps at the mo and feel stuck in a rut so maybe a push will get me going again?
it consists of a shake first thing, a snack so id have fruit, a shake for lunch, a snack so id have tuna/low fat cottage cheese/celery stick etc! then a protein based meal on evening so id have chicken salad or chicken and veg!
really thinkin about goin to chemist for shakes hmmmmm

I got bored of sw which is why I'm changed to ww for a while.

Is celebrity slim much different to slimfast? It's just a lot of slimfast products are half price at superdrug at the moment- I like their snack bars and crisps :)

i think there are many differences after reading about it....x

Back