This is what it looks like!

SandraB

Gold Member
Since this time last year I have lost 3 1/2 stone....doesn't sound like that much until you look at what it actually amounts to in a difference in clothes! Those trousers are a size 18 and, ok, they weren't tight when I used to wear them, but neither were they loose!

Attachments

• 31012011497.jpg
    31012011497.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 102
  • 26012011495.jpg
    26012011495.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 103
SandraB said:
Since this time last year I have lost 3 1/2 stone....doesn't sound like that much until you look at what it actually amounts to in a difference in clothes! Those trousers are a size 18 and, ok, they weren't tight when I used to wear them, but neither were they loose!

Wow u look fab - ur waist it tiny!!!! I'm so jealous :)

Wow u look fab - ur waist it tiny!!!! I'm so jealous :)

This honey, I was going to post it to the general forum but as I'm not the most popular person across there I thought that it might not go down too well! But everyone on this bit is great:D and have helped me so much to maintain.....

I still can't believe that my waist is down to 27 inches:D:D:D

SandraB said:
This honey, I was going to post it to the general forum but as I'm not the most popular person across there I thought that it might not go down too well! But everyone on this bit is great:D and have helped me so much to maintain.....

I still can't believe that my waist is down to 27 inches:D:D:D

27" that's incredible!!!!! I wish I'd took measurements when I started at 180lbs - I was a size 18 at the time..

When you look at the pics Sandra, its so surprising how much the shape changes with the weight losses.

Looking fab, great pic and you DOOOO look tiny.

Thx Mary....one thing I'm really pleased about is that whilst I lost loads off of my waist and bum I haven't lost all my boobs:D they're not huge but they are there!

Great pics Sandra - it's having kids that makes your boobs 'empty' & sag so you'll probably be okay ;) xx

Sandra, lovely pics and the difference is great. Hopefully, you will knock off those pesky few pound this week.

Great pics Sandra - it's having kids that makes your boobs 'empty' & sag so you'll probably be okay ;) xx

Thx hope so:D

*wolf whistle* get you posing in your bra mrs!! :giggle:

Fantastic pictures chick :) And yes yes us maintainers are obv the best ;) hehe xxx

wow u look amazing sandra!! well done sandra, its amazing to see the b4's and afters!!!

wow u look amazing sandra!! well done sandra, its amazing to see the b4's and afters!!!

Thx Lou, I hope that you didn't think that the photo of me fully dressed was a 'before' pic? It's very much an 'after'!

*wolf whistle* get you posing in your bra mrs!! :giggle:

Fantastic pictures chick :) And yes yes us maintainers are obv the best ;) hehe xxx

Only on here Tan! I'm not as photogenic as you or I'd always be posting photos :D

Haha yes I do love my photos!!!

no no sandra, i just meant in general looking at b4's and afters!! u look fab hun!!! Sorry for the confusion....

I was worried for a minute:D

SwitSwoo :) Looking good missus xx

imagine i did, u dont even have a lb too lose never mind 3 1/2 stone!!!u look class and very brave putting up pics esp in ur bra ya saucy minx!

imagine i did, u dont even have a lb too lose never mind 3 1/2 stone!!!u look class and very brave putting up pics esp in ur bra ya saucy minx!

Thx sweetheart! You have made an old lady very happy! X

Back