This Little Piggy Goes to Atkins

I only got a few hours sleep last night, thanks to being woken up at 1.30 by DH coming home from work. Then of course I re thought the whole days events, before eventually getting back to sleep. Dog woke me at 4am to go out in the garden, same thing happened when trying to go back to sleep, rethinking etc. Woke at 8 with a cracking migraine!! Luckily it's nearly gone now I've taken a tablet and burned some peppermint & eucalyptus oils.
Emotionally I'm in a far better place today. Ready to take whatever the day throws at me.
Strangely I was really hungry during my awake hours in the night - what's that all about?

Had a fab day so far, walked the dog in the forest, got a pizza quiche in the oven for Mr wonderfuls packed tea, and will make him five spice chicken in lettuce wraps for lunch. The house smells lovely, but I'm not feeling at all hungry.
Today I tried on some Jeans I've been waiting to slim into, but they're too big! That feels great. Maybe sometime soon I'll be able to fit into the Barbie sized Jeans I bought about five years ago and have never worn?

Good afternoon Smiley, I agree with Slaj regarding that woman at work. Totally unprofessional.

Hope you're feeling much better now, I'm sure you'll have a sound sleep tonight.

But then again...WOW! How awesome that you and Diem are meeting up. I hope you both have an amazing time together, and you're not too excited to sleep tonight!! :D xx

Lol, thanks giggles! Won't it be fab; a new friend, walking aboot old London town and putting the world to rights. Sounds like a really good day to me.

Certainly do. Lucky old me is about to have coffee with another friend. Already had one round today, and can't wait for the next. This is turning into a fab weekend!

Jeans, top of some description, flat boots, coat (blimmin thing hasn't got a hood so not sure how I'm keeping hair dry?). Are you wearing a ball gown?

In my bag I've got a powdered shake, a bar and a little pot of bouillon powder enough for us both if we need it. Have I forgotten anything?

Had a lovely day in London with D. We walked for miles, drank buckets of black coffee and talked all day. I was shattered by the time I got home, and slept soundly. Glad for a recovery day today. London was looking really Christmassy.

Glad you both had such a lovely time. London does get its Xmas gear on early. I'm looking forward to visiting winter wonderland in Hyde park and the German Xmas market on the south bank. Holding out until December though!

Hello all, gosh I've been tired today after yesterdays hours of walking! Really couldn't get going this morning, but eventually I did and after a bath and bouillon felt ok. Walked the dog in the sunshine, and also walked to the local corn mill to see a friend with a bric a brac shop there.
I'm freezing cold, heating on and wrapped in a Slanket. It's reassuring actually, I like to know I'm in ketosis. Watching Nigel Slater, hell I want to eat, but I darn well won't!

Good morning Smiley.

Just seen yours and Diems pic, lovely twins. Glad you had a fab meet up, hope you're feeling more energetic today! xx

Back