This Little Piggy Goes to Atkins

Hello Wednesday, woke up at 6am today, bright eyed and bushy tailed. Have made salad, coleslaw and cooked chicken breasts. It's my mum's birthday today, so I'm making lunch which is slimming world friendly for her, and low carb for us. I need to make 2 Swiss rolls, one quark, one cream, to take also.

I have another interview on Thursday, another call centre role, but it's all promising and keeps me in the game. I dyed my red hair brown and am getting used to having dark hair. It's a nice colour actually.

Very positive about food today, didn't over eat yesterday. Another fast day tomorrow.

Have a good day, reader.

It's nice to find places where Atkins and other diets work together, isnt it. Can't go wrong with meat (or fish) and veg. Just a bit more mayo on the side for us ;) glad you're feeling so well in yourself - have a lovely day with your mum.

Good luck with the interview...can you send some of your energy my way!

Had a lovely time with mum, bought her some electronic kitchen scales for more accuracy on her slimming world venture.
Todays food:

B crepes
S nuts
L chook, salad, swiss roll
D fry up

Today is my second fasting day. It is also a shred day, so I'm feeling strong & ready to take on the world.

This afternoon I'm off to another interview. I'm hoping to get this under my belt before I have to eat. I do hope I can do my suit skirt up again this week, and dare I hope it might be a bit more comfortable? Last week I spent the interview only just able to sit down in it, teetering uncomfortably on the edge of the seat!

Best of luck with your interview Smiley! I had a funny image of you in your body binding skirt-suit, balancing precariously on your seat :D I hope you find it looser for you today! Definitely sounds like a bit of a 'girl power' day to me...how do you fast and then shred? I get terrible light-headedness when I haven't eaten anything and I exercise, I know I would pass out eventually lol..especially since shredding doesn't exactly involve gentle exercise..you must be made of strong stuff!

B xx

Best of luck with your interview Smiley! I had a funny image of you in your body binding skirt-suit, balancing precariously on your seat :D I hope you find it looser for you today! Definitely sounds like a bit of a 'girl power' day to me...how do you fast and then shred? I get terrible light-headedness when I haven't eaten anything and I exercise, I know I would pass out eventually lol..especially since shredding doesn't exactly involve gentle exercise..you must be made of strong stuff!

B xx

Well I don't know how I do it B, but I find it surprisingly easy to fast and do the shred. I think it's because as soon as it starts getting hard work, it's more or less over. It really is such a quick workout.

The skirt was even TIGHTER today! I didn't think it was possible....

I fast on Tuesday and Thursday Mrs O - but am considering including Saturday as well either all the time or sporadically - not decided yet.

Well, surprise surprise, I'm thinking of adding a third fast day in too. I enjoy them and I need to feel some of the stubborn tummy flab go soon. I'm really fed up with the size 12 suit skirt not fitting as it did pre Christmas. I know I need to give it time for the IF to start working, but all the time I'm enjoying it, I may as well add a day in when it suits.

Phew, I've eaten a ham and egg salad with a chipolata. It was lovely to eat, but no more so than any other day. I wasn't desperate. I am looking forward to tomorrow, eating as normal. My next fast day will be Sunday.

Brrrrr, it's cold out there. Have done one half of the monthly shop, off out again shortly for the other part.
Food wise, have had a good day using up stuff in the fridge. Jelly and cream for breakfast, five spice chicken for lunch.

I have another interview on Tuesday, for a company dealing with ecological impact in the Caribbean. Their headquarters are in Barbados, I'm praying that's where the training is!

It wouldn't be too much of a chore, Susie!

Food today

B jelly, cream, pancakes, berries

L five spice chicken, lettuce

D mushrooms in cream and Stilton sauce

S berries & cream

Back