This Little Piggy Goes to Atkins

Hi, just got back. He's had it scraped for analysis, he has to wait to hear whether it will require a minor operation in 2-3 months time. So, yes all ok. They reiterated that it is extremely low grade and does not spread. Relieved.

Great news in the job front, it sounds lovely.

Thanks, yes I'm very relieved. I don't think I'll be in the Caribbean too often, but even so the job is fascinating and even the odd working jaunt over there will be lovely.

And you will be slim enough to enjoy the weather in skimpy clothing!

Oh smiley that's BRILLIANT!!! So so so pleased for you (and can I come on your Caribbean jaunts please)?

Thanks ML, yes I think I'll take a different one of my mini's friends each time. Form an orderly queue! Thoughts of real mortgage possibilities are filling my head now. Can't wait to tell Mr Me when he wakes from his sleep after nights.

Oh Smiley sweetheart that is the best news I've heard all day!!!!!!!

Woohoo, it obviously was meant to be and you are going to have a fab time with it.

Now, where's the end of that Caribbean queue? :D I am an excellent bag carrier...:D

Lovely food today:

B 3 egg omelette made with gorgeous eggs from husband's colleague's chickens, with 15g cheddar.

L Courgette & chicken soup

D king prawns marinated in chilli, lime, garlic & coriander, fried in coconut oil, with rocket, spinach & watercress, hard boiled egg & mayo.

Heeeeeeee! Love it.... Dear Nick, thank you so much for approaching me at work to offer me a managerial role in your business, watching me leave my original job in order to have an enforced 6 month break because you had poached me and during that time withdraw your offer of what you then termed an 'admin' post. Stick it all up your sizeable rear, I'm off to Barbados. Love from Me x

Happy Friday! Yes, smiley is smiley again. It's my last working day off before starting my new job on Monday. I'm going off to the local outlet centre to look for some work clothes, then having my hair cut. Once DH is up this afternoon we're off to look at new glasses for me. All things I've been putting off until I had a job. I'm already feeling like I'm coming out of hibernation, for Weeks I couldn't be bothered with clothes, just throwing on anything warm, not caring at all about what mess I looked!
Tomorrow, off to Canterbury for some other bits I've needed for ages. Also possibly viewing another house, the One we had wanted is under offer.
Today is a fast day, which is good as I'm really not hungry.
Happy, happy Friday my friends. You've really helped get me through the last two months, and keep me sane. Thank you.

I am so delighted for you Smiley - and I know exactly how you feel about the forum. I was out of work for months a couple of years ago, and the guys here really stopped me from going nuts!

Well, more nuts than usual :D

Have a lovely shopping trip!

Great to hear you are smiling again. Enjoy your shopping trip. I am trying to fast until this evening,not a bit hungry at the moment, I hope that continues.

Ok, no work clothes found. I looked hideous in all the trousers. They are either huge like clown trousers, or make my stomach look awful, or if side fasteners, well just hideous!
However, lovely glasses found and ordered. Hair cut, dog walked.

Tomorrow viewing a house in a local village. Have to register in the estate agent first, eek, it feels very official!

Back