This Little Piggy Goes to Atkins

Dear diary,

Life is still good, work is going very well indeed. I really enjoy the variety, and my colleagues, who are very similar in outlook to me.
House buying is on hold until I have 3 wage slips, and that feels right. No need to rush anything.
Diet wise, well I do feel chubby at the moment, but not enough to do much about it! I am enjoying low carb my way, I don't lose weight, but I am maintaining. I will want to drop a stone, either in the spring, or before if something that gives me the motivation comes up. I will do that via Exante as I have the packs in the cupboard. At the mo I'm enjoying food too much, and I really don't fancy being cold to the bone in this weather - brrrr.
I'm full of cold, but happy nonetheless.

Good afternoon Smiley. Glad you're enjoying your new job xx

The end of a good week. Next week I'm working full time, and hope it will become permanent. Really enjoying my work still, and come home feeling like I've achieved. I really look forward to weekends now too.
My cold is still hanging about and I've struggled with migraines, but hope that's just pmt.
On a down note, my clothes are feeling tight. I'm putting that down to pmt too, but realistically I'm going to have to get onto Exante next month. The feeling of tight clothes is one I dislike more than doing the actual shakes. Will keep my fingers crossed that the clothes miraculously fit after totm!

Hello all, it's been a busy week - found a house we like and had an offer accepted on it! We could be home owners very soon, no chain on either side so fingers crossed.
It's a 2 bedroom semi in the village we're in now, built in the 30's. It needs alot of cosmetic work doing, but we're looking forward to the challenge.

I'm starting Exante again on Maundy Thursday. That will give me 5 days to get over the beginning bit before going back to work. I'm getting quite excited about it. Will do it for a month or 6 Weeks I hope.

Work is going great, still full time. Everything is looking good.

Hope you're all well.

Yes, I'm really happy with it. The light is important as it's dark where we are now. No parking, it's on street, but we can put a car port in when we get some money together.

Smiley it looks brilliant - and that kitchen/diner is huge!

I am so delighted for you hun, you've waited a long time to get what you want - how exciting is it to look at the agent's details and see "Under offer" and realise they mean you! :D

Yes, the kitchen/diner is lovely. It needs a window adding as it's a bit dark without, but really that's about all the structural stuff. How's your purchase going, Susie?

Getting there. Just waiting for the (third) revised mortgage offer because the bank didn't include the knotweed removal plan, although we'd already sent it to them grrrr.

Should come this week,all being well...

Wow, the end of another week already. House stuff proceeding well. Was working in London today, a very uncomfortable day spent in Pall Mall in tight fitting trousers and underwear! Am starting Exante tomorrow, feel mentally ready and the clothes being tight made up my mind to start early. Feel excited that, by the time we move in, I'll be down to my 'fighting weight' and am also going back to blonde on 9th April. I'll feel back to my old self again, that feels great.
My only possible struggle will be water intake and being even colder. I'll do it though, the determination is back.

So pleased your house is going well - do you have a rough idea of when you'll move in?

And it'll be much easier to sort out your eating habits once you're settled :)

Good luck with the restart and house move.

All going well, day 9 Exante. Fighting an inner ear infection after using Hopi ear candles, but not suffering too much.
Mortgage now sorted in full (not just in principal), survey done and fine, all proceeding nicely just waiting for searches now.
I'm really enjoying the light evenings now.

Hi Smiley, hope you're feeling very much better.

Missing your partner in crime, hope she's well.

Toothache and earache, nothing worse xx

Back