This n that chit chat

Starlight

Gold Member
A few other forums have chat threads and let's face it - we can really talk over here lol

Thought a general thread might be an idea? What do you think

Answer quietly please I'm just finished work and off to bed x

Starlight said:
Well clearly nothing :rolleyes: Och well I thought it was a good idea, seems to work in other forums.

Mostly just general chat things that maybe wouldnt warrant a thread being created or save ones going off on tangents - like they do ;)

Was just an idea, no matter :)

Ummm ok ...

Wish the weather would cheer up would love some sun, how is the weather in your neck of the woods Star? ;)

Starlight said:
P'ing with rain

Hey its ok, not ALL my ideas are good ones :giggle:

Lol well I only just saw it, but yes a lot of our threads are general chit chat :)

It's grey and horrid here, thinking of hopping down to the sunbed for some vit D
Knackered though think I may have a bug as have had no energy for days now

See star now you just have to listen to my wittering ;)

Well I can do chit chat :) firstly, Ryan Giggs OMG to suing twitter, what do you all think about that? Also my brother couldn't fly bk to Scotland yesterday cause of the dreaded ash cloud!! The other thing today was we were putting the worlds to right at work cause the network was down( sat at my desk for over an hr not being able to do anything) when we got onto the subject of how u always have 1 friend who always seems to get off on drama and creates all these negative situations and you end up letting it go over your head because you've been friends for so long, why do we do that?!

See "chit chat" lol xx

Bambalina said:
Well I can do chit chat :) firstly, Ryan Giggs OMG to suing twitter, what do you all think about that? Also my brother couldn't fly bk to Scotland yesterday cause of the dreaded ash cloud!! The other thing today was we were putting the worlds to right at work cause the network was down( sat at my desk for over an hr not being able to do anything) when we got onto the subject of how u always have 1 friend who always seems to get off on drama and creates all these negative situations and you end up letting it go over your head because you've been friends for so long, why do we do that?!

See "chit chat" lol xx

Yes OMG Ryan Giggs!!!! So funny that Fergie wanted to ban a reporter from Fridays' press conference lol. I am not a footiefan but I am loving the gossip and controversy.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Didnt he quite spectacularly shoot himself in the foot over this. Had he just been 'found out' the way so many have before it would have been what page 8 of the tabloids, in Heat and Closer and thats it, cos really who cares.

But no, instead of that, its been front page news, lead story in the news on telly on all the news websites, mentioned in the house of commons and been one of the most talked about news stories of the year.

Hmmmm he just didnt think this through did he lol

No, I dont think he did think it through...
And I bet he was the only person in the UK happy about the ash cloud ;)

He might aswell sue the lawyers for ill advising him. Don't think his wife will leave him though, they never do! Am so sad I googled it before he was shamed by the MP.

Divalicious said:
He might aswell sue the lawyers for ill advising him. Don't think his wife will leave him though, they never do! Am so sad I googled it before he was shamed by the MP.

I looked it up on twitter :)

As you can see Im having a busy night at work ;)
That' classic .... here's hoping my desk will stay like that today!! Probably not hum! Well I must say its quite nice morning .... sunshine slightly cloudy but rain expected :( x

Well well well Cheryl Cole has been sacked from the XFactor in America ... looks like she'll be rolling back on our shores some time soon x

Back