This time I will do it!!...

Too right!! It's our week! X

Im going to plan meals for the week - sod the lads if they dont want it they can find something else. I will lose next week.

Ive got all my magazines and recipe books out to look through, bought loads of fruit n veg today.

It will be our week hun x

Im going to plan meals for the week - sod the lads if they dont want it they can find something else. I will lose next week.

Ive got all my magazines and recipe books out to look through, bought loads of fruit n veg today.

It will be our week hun x

That's the spirit! Lol

I'm off to do my weekly food shop after. Stock up on lots of free and superfree! X

STS this week which I was okay with.

100% next week!

HExA = 175ml whole milk
HExB = 2 Weetabix

BREAKFAST:
HExA & HExB

LUNCH:
Cuppa Soup (5 syns)

DINNER:
Spicy SW wedges

SNACKS:
Kelloggs Chewy Bar (4.5 syns)

TOTAL SYNS = 9 SYNS

Yep. Least we're both starting where we left off last week - nothing extra to lose that we gained. The only way is down!!

Well done on STS x

Had a car accident today on the motorway. A car lost control and I hit it side on before we both spun onto the central reservation.

Luckily, even though we were both doing 70mph, we both walked away. Black and blue, v.sore but alive. I honestly thought I would die...

Car's a complete write-off so have the joy of sorting that out...

Anyway, today's food:
HExA = 175ml whole milk
HExB = 2 Weetabix

BREAKFAST:
HExA & HExB

LUNCH:
2 packets of Walkers Chicken crisps (13 syns)

DINNER:
Chicken, SW chips and Branston Pickle (1 syn)

SNACKS:
Small mushroom stir fry - mushrooms, cabbage, beansprouts, carrot, onion

TOTAL SYNS = 14 SYNS

OMGGGGGGGGGG hun I hope your ok. You will probably feel stiff over the next couple of days. That must have been so horrific for you.

You have done great to manage the plan considering whats happened well done xx

Hun you sound really calm I'd be freaking out, glad all involved walked away was it cos of bad weather? Xx

Weather was fine. I think there was debris in her carriageway and she swerved to avoid it.

Was hysterical at the time, couldn't even walk. Now I'm just glad to still be here. The Police officer said that a head on collision at 70mph normally only has fatalities so I'm lucky to walk away with cuts and bruises.

Gutted as I only finished paying for the car last week. Small ironies but the letter saying the car was all mine had arrived in the post this morning x

Oh no talk about ironic but ya life's worth so much more and your insurances will sort you out . Puts things it to perspective.Doesn't it. Glad your ok and hope you won't be to sore in the morning rest up xx

Tried a Green Day today. Think it was okay, enjoyed the additional HEx's anyway!
Not ate a great deal though, appetite seems to have gone. Shock probably. Not complaining if it helps shift a few more pounds lol

Food;
HExA 1 = 175ml whole milk
HExA 2 = 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar

HExB 1 = 2 Weetabix
HExB 2 = Hi Fi Light Bar

BREAKFAST:
Weetabix and milk (HExA1 & HExB1)

LUNCH:
Mullerlight
Orange
Batchelors Slim a Soup (2.5 syns)

DINNER:
SW Pizza - tortilla (5.5 syns), tomato puree, mushrooms, onions, HExB2

SNACKS:
Hi Fi Light Bar

TOTAL SYNS = 8 SYNS

Still sore hun. Chest more than anything, it's so painful to even breathe. All the bruising is coming out though so I guess that's a good thing.

Couldn't sleep much last night, everything seemed to be on replay. Hoping that once I've been to see the car on Monday that I might be able to get some closure. Just want it a sorted and over and done with ASAP. X

Back