This will be the last time

Lol.... I thought of you at work last night. I saw a No Added Sugar Vimto Squeezy thing that makes 25 drinks. I'm thinking of getting one for hols, won't take up much room and will make a change :)

Enjoy your day :)

Ooh. That sounds good. I got a freebie squeeze Vimto from FB for y niece but it wasn't NAS! Sounds just the thing for y hols which supermarket was it? Thanks
SIL did cold meat and new pots and salad, I swerved the tiger bread (which I love.......) so free lunch in every sense of the word. Brilliant. May have one of those hi syn yogurts as not even had an options so far today

Waitrose, but they do it so you may get it elsewhere too :)

Ooohhh Tiger Bread! My fav bread ever (apart from the Maltese bread!) I don't know how you stayed away from that! :)

Hope you like it :)

I did mine in 2 6 inch sandwich cake tins last time... that did the trick..no soggy bits :)

Could not decide about dinner last night, really wanted chip shop cod. But as OH does not like fish managed to resist, and made a chicken curry with all the leftover veg added, and the coconut rice from last months mag. The recipe said served 4 but we don't eat much rice so portioned it into 6 so have a couple of meals worth in the freezer. It was delicious.
satisfied my sweet craving with two mugs of options before bed Go me lol
Today's plan

Breakfast bacon egg beans tomato mushrooms
lunch muller light and fruit salad
Dinner HM burger from last months magazine, whole meal roll HEX salad ketchup 2 syns
Snacks Options NAS VImto

I have polished my halo lol. My sons band were playing locally so went out to see them, took the car so had 4 glasses of soda water with a slice of lemon all night, now I know I am cheap......
put out the Easter eggs - he is 26 but still likes an egg.
- luckily I have always been able to take or leave chocolate, it was crisps, nuts and gummy type sweets that were my treat of choice. I am better not having at all as sometimes don't know when to stop.
Going to a have a look round a local craft fair, so porridge and banana before I go.
Lunch will be on the go, not sure what
Dinner salmon, asparagus, broccoli and cauliflower cheese made with Hex B.
Hope everyone has a good Easter day and a little taste of what they fancy.

Morning TDQ! I had a little laugh to myself re your now I know I'm cheap comment :) Hope you have a lovely day. I'm just off to see my Dad & Mom in a bit, then just chill out :)

Weigh in this morning and down 5lbs. So pleased after last weeks hiccup. One more week til my holiday so hoping for a good week, but pleased with 1 and a half stone loss in 10 weeks. Two people commented that I had lost weight over the weekend, so it is starting to be noticeable.
Todays plan
Breakfast porridge with blueberries, squirt of syrup
Lunch out with friends, maybe a salad or something
Dinner pasta carbonara made with 0 fat Creme frais (sp) mushrooms and salad
Snacks Options, NAS Vimto Fruit

Last edited:
Fantastic! Well done TDQ!

So had an unexpected trip to York immediately after haircut followed by a hectic afternoon so no omelette. Shared a very unplanned Tesco cheese sandwich for late lunch and not nearly enough speed food all day. Hopped on to scales this morning, very naughty, and it looks bad, so back to plan today.
Planed to run down fridge and freezer before holiday so very little in and will need to get some bits to tide us over til we go. I hate this sort of food shopping as I always spend too much when I am just trying to buy bits.
Breakfast Weetabix banana and milk.
Lunch mushroom omelette with tomatoes
Dinner HM chilli and rice, pears ML yogurt
Snacks options, NAS squash

I hear you! Went to Tesco to get a few different bits and spent 20 odd quid...the rest of the shopping (fruit, veg, meat,fish & store cupboard stuff) at Aldi was £56. Food looks good, hoping we can both shift a few more pounds before our hols :)

Back