Thomasina's final push!

Not good! Had really bad sickness and diarrhoea over night and this morning so had 2 pack of ready salted crisps to get over the nausea. And then people bought there new babies into work and I got really upset and had some chocolate! Back on it tomorrow as my stomach as settled again. I can't get an accurate reading on my scales as my floor is funny so I'm not going to weigh either. Just keep going until I feel comfy.

Hope you are feeling better now.

Cant get a more accurate reading than how your clothes fit.....almost better than scales really.

Hope you are feeling better now T.
Going by your clothes is a good idea. Sometimes we become too obsessed with the numbers on the scales! :)x

Thanks for your concern! Feeling much better now. Have just gone back on the pill and it always makes me a bit ill to start.
Back on it today. Feels different this time and I'm so more determined to stick to it. Have lots of eating opportunities coming up but I have declined them all :) I may have christmas dinner but will decide nearer the time! Just trying to remember to drink all that water!

yup, water water water!! hehe

I buy the flavoured water now from Tesco, the Strawberry or Apple still water, they are allowed on exante. So much easier to drink than plain old tap water.

Hope you're feeling ok T - how're you getting on? x

Hope u are doing well hun x x

Sorry been a bit awol. Life is just a bit much atm but plodding along! Had the weekend off for christmas party and was really upset yesterday so binged :( but still managed to lost 5lbs over the last few weeks. Not great but in a better position than I was!
I have ordered my bridesmaids dress in a 12 so I have to lose weight! Was going to get a 10 but I thought a 12 was more achievable!

Oh my word ... 5lbs? No mean feat! Okay it might have been more but hey! Don't knock your achievement girl!! x

5lbs, thats brilliant chick, well done :D x

Well done on your loss! I hope you start to feel a bit better in yourself. You sound a little down in the dumps. Hugs xxx

Oh yeah - and sorry you were upset yesterday - hope it's nothing serious x

Thanks ladies.
Just been having a few relationship issues lately. I guess all the issues I've had in the past have just come to a head and I'm struggling to cope. N has been a saint with me but yesterday I pushed him too hard and he said he wanted to leave me. I have always known there has been stuff in my past I need to deal with and I take it out on him but he is such a calm laid back person and this is the first time in 3 years he has really snapped.
I know where my issues lie and why I am that way but I am just struggling to know how to deal with them.
We had a big heart to heart and I've agreed to get help with it all but I just need to keep it together between now and then.
Pretty much doing 2 mrbs and a meal a day which is working but need to be getting this weight faster!

Oh dear - I'm sorry hon :(

Counselling will definitely help - get on to it asap!! x

Ah you poor pet. It sounds like N is really understanding and loving. Just let him know you appreciate just how hard it is for him too and get the help you need to sort those old hurts. Hugs xx

Well done on the loss, and good luck with getting some help with those issues hun, I am sure N will be really supportive of you.

Awwww big hugs babe :( xxx

Chin up, you guys will get through this together xx

Back