Thought I'd give it a go!

Aaaawe really sorry for your loss Heather. I know how attached we can get to our pets. Yes, reaching for the biscuits would not be good at all. Do you have any other cats at home?

Getting a new puppy after I lost my dog suddenly felt really strange and made me feel guilty, but I'm already falling in love with her and am so glad I got her.

I'm feeling a lot better now that I've had tea. I've decided to fast as best as I can on Thursday even though I'm having tea with friends. I'll just have to be super strong.

Might weigh myself in the morning just to see where I'm at.

Thank you. I have my milo at my house who is like my baby. Sammy was about 10 so he's been in the family a while :( was only last week he slept on my bed when I stayed at mums :(

Had hot water and lemon for breakfast
3 ryvita crisp breads and Philadelphia lightest for dinner
Quorn chicken chow mein with Zero noodles for tea
Just enough cals for sparkling water and 10 cal jelly!

Have you got any more pics of your puppy? I so want one!!

X

Here's a couple more recent ones. She's growing fast!

Attachments

• image-1599181001.jpg
    image-1599181001.jpg
    400.6 KB · Views: 48
  • image-940721270.jpg
    image-940721270.jpg
    426.3 KB · Views: 48
Oh my god!! She is soooo cute!! What breed is she? And her name? My husband said he'd like a little one but it's not fair leaving them while were at work for so long :( need to win the lottery then I don't have to work and can have loads of animals!

Ps going the cinema and not getting snacks! First time ever!!

I just weighed myself and I'm 2lbs down from last week! That's made me feel much more motivated to stick with the low carbs while fasting. My 2nd fast this week is going to be tomorrow and so my 'official' weigh-in will be Friday morning.

Well I've had my 500 for the day....wasn't easy, but easier than Tuesday for sure. I wonder if I'm starting to adjust to less sugar. Hope so.

Just went for a long walk and now considering doing some cardio!

Gonna have to be another early night me thinks.

Well done :) I was starving when I got in from work and nearly caved! Had a light baby bel and kept myself busy until the gym class at 7. It was a killer I burnt hundreds of calories! Weighed out a quorn salad and didn't have enough cals for the egg that I'd boiled so was gonna give it a miss but couldn't resist when I got back! So cheated by about 80 cals but feeling proud anyway :) roll on breakfast!!

Im so hungry :( hope I can sleep! Roll I'm breakfast!! Think this is the first week I've stuck to it for months!! Night night well done!

Back