Thread Prefix

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Everybody,

We have taken on board the requirement for somehow managing the threads in the SW section.

So I though this forum would be the best one to start with. When creating a new thread in this section you can use a "prefix" (never seen or used before on MiniMins).

Choose the prefix, Green Day, Red Day, Brown Day accordingly when creating a new thread.

If you want any threads moved into this forum just say so below, giving a link to the thread and the prefix it should have ;)

Pierce

Hi Everybody,

We have taken on board the requirement for somehow managing the threads in the SW section.

So I though this forum would be the best one to start with. When creating a new thread in this section you can use a "prefix" (never seen or used before on MiniMins).

Choose the prefix, Green Day, Red Day, Brown Day accordingly when creating a new thread.

If you want any threads moved into this forum just say so below, giving a link to the thread and the prefix it should have ;)

Pierce

Hi there

Would it be poss to get one ready for January for.......dare I say it......Extra Easy?

If not now maybe as of the lauch date?

Lisa x

Things can/will be tweaked when necessary so dont worry about that. Maybe better to wait til the new plan is launched and once it is we can see whats needed then?? :)

sorry to be thick but new to this, what is a brown day? Do you have recepies that are suitable for extra easy?

Back