*** thrilling tuesday daily thread***

Morning all :) I have had a pleasant hour going through my wardrobe and removing most of my summer clothes as they are going to be way too big by summer. I've put them in a huge box ready to go through later and decide which are to be thrown out and which to be altered. I'm now off to a friend's house with my favourite winter skirt for her to take it to the seamstress and get one of the panels removed to make it smaller cos at the moment it falls straight off me :) which is a wonderful feeling! After that off to the shops for more fizzy water. Going to try for 4 litres today.
I sneaked on the scales this morning and am very pleased cos I have gone down a number - from 130.5 kilos to 129.5 kilos. Seeing that 2 makes a big difference and hopefully in two weeks time I will be saying goodbye in UK measurements to the 2 when I go down from 20 stones something to 19 stones something - that is going to be a big mental incentive - getting under 20.
Have a good day folks!

Hello daily threaders

I have just done a fairly chatty post only to find that my laptop had logged me off minimins by the time I attempted to post.
So, will keep this short and sweet. Sorry Guru, laughed at the ham craving, my dad loves the tins of M&S Danish ham, he would probably try to eat it every day if my mum didn't intervene! We have it with our Christmas dinner, oh too much food talk!
Well done to all the restarters and all others pursuing a successful day of CD x

Alex I found dropping under 20 stone felt like a HUGE achievement. You can do it!

afternoon girls, hope everyones having a good one

woke up this morning feeling really ill, didnt have much of a voice but its back now
had a male friend call me earlier, seems someones pretending to be me, he got text messages in the middle of the night and she was pretending to be me but knew nothing about me, what a bunny boiler

OMG Claire how wierd is that! Although compliment sum1 tryna be you aye!
I think getting in the 15s will be a great mind blower for me as i was so close to it before i think i need that one big wow to get me to keep going!
Good idea about having a photo of an outfit....but im thinking will i become more critical of an outfit once i start to lose weight if i put somethin on and i look crap im like oh well imfat but now im thinking will i be picking every little thing out! Guess thats the joys of being a woman aye lol

Claire what a weirdo! There are some strange people out there.

I am being ruthless with clothes. As soon as they are too big they are being given away to the local charity shop. As a result, my wardrobe is very very bare!

she sure was weird, she sent many "youve forgotten me/ dont you like me anymore " messages but got the basics about me really wrong, he thinks its a girl he went on a date with a year ago and shes trying to work out what his intentions towards me are ( she previously got a friend of hers to try and flirt with him online to see what he would do, and she wonders why he turned down a second date )

some truely weird folks out there

ive been ditching the clothes too, its weird thou, im in a size 24 but my size 20 underwear keeps falling down, very odd

Guru - yes I am throwing out clothes too. Thanks for the support - I am longing to be under 20. I think it will take me another 2 weeks. Next week I should be able to get back to exercising (hurt my shoulder so haven't been able to go swimming)

Afternoon everyone, oh am I a bad mum or what, little man perked up no end this morning so I took him with me to get my nails done, to be fair he was quie happy but coming home he said he didn't want lunch just strawberrys so we stopped at tesco on the way home, he ate 3 but that was it, he is now snuggled up sleeping on the sofa :(
on the plus side my day isgoing okay if you forget the boob thing :) oh and I tried poridge for the first time today oh my god it was lush wish I took more than 2 now, I know what I will be stocking up on next week :)
xx

I've never tried the CD porridge cos I don't like normal porridge. Has anyone who doesn't like the normal stuff found that they do like the CD stuff?

I don't unless it has buckets loads of sugar so but I had the apple one and I really liked it :) xx

Well done on getting this far Ealing, won't be long till you're running rings round us all :)

Alex, I hate porridge normally but love the CD Apple and Cinnamon one, haven't tried the normal one - it's great for breakfast and really sets me up for the day :)

hmm OK thanks rudles & misspinkkat - When I get back in Dec I shall try the apple and cinnamon one and see. I don't have any of the shakes and I am doing fine on bars and soups but something different would be nice.

Hi once more

My rather short post today was due to a call from work asking me to look at a recent email.

Hello Ealinglad - well done on starting CD - the first few days can be tough but the rewards at the first weigh-in are just brilliant. I am a former Ealing lass that somehow ventured out north- east (London borough of Redbridge).
I really like the porridge, either the original or sweet flavoured, but then I was a porridge fan before. I find it very filling.

So apart from working hard, stopped at lunchtime for my leek and potato foodpack and to watch Loose Women. Kelly Brook and Arabella Weir were on to promote the current line-up for Calendar Girls.
Which reminded me to book up! Got an offer via the website theatremonkey.com - top tickets (3rd row in the stalls) reduced from £48.50 plus £4.85 booking fee (think that fee is per ticket, two of us) to £29.50 plus £1.75 booking fee. I know its still expensive but hopefully it will be a really fun evening.
I wish I could grow my nails and have a manicure - my particular woe from CD is that my nails are just so weak. Hope you had a nice time misspinkkat. And as for the weird imposter Summayah, how strange.
I never knew the full details but I believe that nearly 10 years ago the daughter-in-law of a hospital patient once rang up a home care agency pretending to be me (hospital discharge planning role at the time) and asking for an increase in the m-i-l's care package! She got away with it for a few days until the agency contacted me for the promised paperwork, ha ha!

Ah well, back to work, black coffe break over! x

Wii Fit Challenege

morning ladies

I am here 1 shake down and the water is a flowing so lets hope it stays that way. I have been wii fitting all week I am still madly in love with it so I hope that feeling stays.

Hi KerryBerry,

There are a several people who have started training on WiiFitPlus steps and hula hooping for a post-Christmas challenge. Watch the thread and join in!

MM

I'm with You, Guru

I am being ruthless with clothes. As soon as they are too big they are being given away to the local charity shop. As a result, my wardrobe is very very bare!

Hey Guru,

I'm with you -- as soon as clothes are too big, I give them to a larger friend or put them in the charity bin. (or I quickly alter them.) I do not want anything to "grow into". I am wearing things that were designed to be loose fitting right now, because I "grew" out my regular trousers when I gained weight back (almost 2 stone) and I keep trying on the regular trousers as a gage. I can get them over the thighs and fastened, but it ain't pretty (or even decent), yet! Soon, I hope.

MM

Welcome

I also started yesterday and have managed to survive so far. Looking forward to the energy bursts you spoke about :)

Welcome Ealinglad,

I hope you are doing okay. It does easier, esp. after about three days.

MM

Just got back from the gym. I think I'm about to die.... funeral on friday... hope you can all make it!

Back