Thursday hour by hour (crikey, is it Thursday already!!)

I started off really well today, had lots of water, a hot vegetable drink at lunchtime.......then picked at bl**dy olives while I was standing bored behind the deli where i work gggrrrrrrr. So I came home, made myself a mix-a-mousse and am wondering whether to have a soup followed by that, or just have that, or even not have either to make up for whatever damage I did with the olives. Sigh. Advice please......? xx

Reactions: Mia
Hi everyone . . . .

Hope everyone had a good weigh in today - if you had one!

Thanks for all the words of support today - I'll let you all know how I get on tomorrow.

Kirsten - I just want to send you hugs and my positive thoughts. You are so brave and I am in awe with how well you have coped. I hope the inquest gives you some kind of closure. Take care hunnie.

....sneaks back in....

Evening all...
I've not been online for 3 days, really busy at work and just too fagged out by the time I've had my satchet of soup to even fire up the bloody PC!
I work long hours and obviously with so few calories I tend to be exhausted by early evening!
Still I have stuck to the plan like glue & lost 9lbs wk 1! Yippppeeeee, I am now just finishing Day 10 and looking forward to clearing another week!
Totally loving the lush mousses and sipping 4l of water a day plus 3 x cups of T!
Hope everyone else is still doing well, focussed and happy! xx xx xx

No advice for me then.....<sobs> xx lol guess I'll just have both....

Suzie- make sure you have your 3 meals- you need them!

I had my first bar tonight, peanut crunch- was lush! felt like I was cheating!

Thanks Lexie.

Aaw thanks Jess, that's really sweet. I do have lots of amazing friends that are always offering to have littlun but I like him close by at the moment, which I know I need to get over at some point. I do give in sometimes and let them help out but I don't like to take the P. Initially I found it very hard to be in the car without him if he was at pre-school....felt that if I had an accident in the car, he had to be with me as I couldn't bare the thought of him being left all alone :0(

Suzie, it is fine, honestly, better out than in as they say, I just feel bad that I've kind of hogged todays thread, lol!

Thanks Nic, I hope so too, although I am finding the lead up to it very hard. Keeping busy.

Well I'm pleased to report that I have finally found a soup I like....vegetable. Well it was ok and I finished the bowl which is more than I can say for the other flavours I have tried lol. Quite hungry today though which has been a struggle. I am hoping it's down to my early porridge and gym trip rather than a sign of things to come cos its no fun :0(

date update

Hmm, why does every silver lining have a cloud??! lol:sigh:

Just back from the 'first date' and it was lovely. We went for dinner (only had salmon and salad - very scrummy!) and he's very good company (not head over heels stuff, but definitely someone I'd like to spend more time with). And if I didn't have mum and aunt coming to stay this weekend, he would have asked me to meet again on Sat. So, all in all a silver lining!

But the cloud...1.5 weeks into what's potentially a 6-9month Cambridge Diet and I'm not sure how easily I could do the whole 'dating' thing while still achieving the weight loss I want. I know I'm getting ahead of myself, and I don't want to put my whole life on hold until I lose weight, but just struggling a bit with how I'd deal with the practicalities of dinner/lunch date type things or even just having someone in my life and going for a drive for the day etc when I'm not feeling comfortable to say anything about CD.... I know, I'm rambling - apologies!

Maybe I won't need to worry about it for another wee while as he'll change his mind and the 2nd date won't happen...
Maybe it'll all be clear after a good night's sleep!

Ignore me! But it was good to write it down and get it out of my head! lol

N'night all x

Hey its 2am and fell asleep at 7pm with my little boy so just thought I would come on here.

Kirsten, just wanted to send you big hugs hon, after reading about your loss of your husband.. You have done so well and I really admire you hon... When I read what your little boy said it made me sob as I have two little boys of 2 and 3 I just cant imagine..

Your a fab person and your doing so well on cd especially whilst your going through such a hard time.

Well done you xxx

Back