***THURSDAY*** HOUR BY HOUR!

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
I know i'm starting this thread at some ungodly hour - i think its about 2.30am - but i'm up and awake so i thought i might as well! (i think i'm addicted to minimins! ;))
Well last night i struggled not to cheat but got in and early night (which is probably why i'm awake now!) & am flying high thismorning (even though its mega early!).
Just had a cuppa & am about to head off to bed......again.......
Hope you all have a fab 100% day today! :grouphugg:

Hey Da-na-na-na (sorry i have no idea what your real name is!! lol) how did circuit training go?

Ok, so i'm back......again (maybe i really am addicted! :rolleyes:)
Its quarter to eight - 1 cuppa, 1 shake and 1 glass of water down - am ready for another super weight loss day! I WILL NOT EAT!! lol
My daughter is off to a St Andrews Hall today to sing on stage with the choir (she's only 5) so am off to watch that this morning, so that'll keep me away from the fridge for a bit at least :).

Morning all, just woke about 10 minutes ago and woke with a headache. Wish these headaches would go away. I have developed a Yuk taste in my mouth so must track down some Listerine Strips.

Just off to get the kids ready for school. Hopefully will down a few glasses of water while I get them ready & have a Banana Shake when they all leave.

Had an early night last night. I was in bed about 9pm and just up but I am looking forward to another early night tonight. Would love to sleep this diet away.
Talk Later.

Morning - I'm on day 3, so far so good, but i have hit the weak and feeble day i think, My legs felt like jelly walking in to work this morning, and i feel a bit nauseous. I really can't face having a shake just yet. I'm guzzeling shed loads of water so i dont think i can up my water intake. Now having a up of coffee in the hopes it will wake me up a bit. Roll on the euphoria.

At least i dont currently feel like eating. lol

morning all, been up 2hrs and only managed 2 cups of earl grey,had a big row with my daughter last night & she stormed out,so am walking on egg shells.Trying my best to resist the porridge till at least 11 o'clock or I get hungry in the afternoon.Might go shopping & treat myself to something nice.

Last edited:
Ahhh shopping, the best way to avoid the temptation of the fridge!

I'm slightly concerned that i wont have enough concentration to focus on my meetings today, and tomorrow is even worse and i really do have to impress people with my knowledge, i know what will happen my train of thought will just disappear half way through a sentence.

my train of thought will just disappear half way through a sentence.

Thats what i'm like anyway!! :silly:lol

I'm in too... one porridge and a pint of water down, but a bit peckish today so will have to be strict with myself...
xxx

Morning - I'm on day 3, so far so good, but i have hit the weak and feeble day i think, My legs felt like jelly walking in to work this morning, and i feel a bit nauseous. I really can't face having a shake just yet. I'm guzzeling shed loads of water so i dont think i can up my water intake. Now having a up of coffee in the hopes it will wake me up a bit. Roll on the euphoria.

At least i dont currently feel like eating. lol

I am feeling a bit nauseous today. Just stopped off at Lidl and bought some sparkling water. DOnt feel like having a shake just yet.

Well first meeting done and i managed to keep it together and sound fairly articulate. At least it was a 1:1 not a whole group. It turns out my boss did the diet last year.

Waterford: still feeling dodgy, still can't face a shake though i feel i should probably have one.

What does everything think? is it important to have one sooner rather than later

To be honest i don't usually have anything except tea and water until at least 3pm.....mainly because i find the evenings quite hard.....so i don't think it really matters too much.
Do you think you're feeling dodgy because your stomach is empty though - it might help to have something a little more substantial than just water - even if you don't feel like it.
Hope you're feeling a bit more perky soon. x

can i gatecrash your thread?

im not friends with myself today.
i did the worst thing last night. in my 4th week of sole source and not a thing has passed my lips, infact, last week i could hardly touch the shakes. well, last night i had some BLEEEEEP(edit). i hate myself for it today.
i cant believe i did it actually, and it certainly was not worth it, i felt sick just after and now im going to have 3 days of headaches and stuff while i get back into ketosis.

i just had my vanilla shake made with hot water and a teaspoon of coffee....i hope thats allowed by the way, i assumed it would be as i have coffee anyways. tastes just like a vanilla latte...but a bit thicker...i might split it into 2 next time i try that.

Last edited:
Morning ladies - ive been up since 6, my 2 little monkeys decided it was time to get up!

Only had a pint of water so far and on 2nd tea - bit cold for water at the mo but when i warm up i will.

Got porridge next to me and will have it in a mo.

Nice pink stick still - hope you are well!

can i gatecrash your thread?

im not friends with myself today.
i did the worst thing last night. in my 4th week of sole source and not a thing has passed my lips, infact, last week i could hardly touch the shakes. well, last night i had some chips. i hate myself for it today.
i cant believe i did it actually, and it certainly was not worth it, i felt sick just after and now im going to have 3 days of headaches and stuff while i get back into ketosis.

i just had my vanilla shake made with hot water and a teaspoon of coffee....i hope thats allowed by the way, i assumed it would be as i have coffee anyways. tastes just like a vanilla latte...but a bit thicker...i might split it into 2 next time i try that.

Ueah you can do that emma - ummm vanilla shake with coffee sounds nice.

mmmm that sounds yummy!
Going to give that one a bash this evening!

Well I have just drank 1.5 Litre bottle of sparkling water & it was very nice too. Stomach still a bit yuk so I still dont feel like a shake. Will have a cup of tea shortly and see how I feel after that.

I am going to try the toffee and walnut shake with coffee as i'm usually addicted to caramel machiatos and it should taste similar. It was recommended by my CDC

Do you think you're feeling dodgy because your stomach is empty though - it might help to have something a little more substantial than just water - even if you don't feel like it.
Hope you're feeling a bit more perky soon. x

I had a shake a little while ago and am feeling good again. Thanks
xx

Back