Thursday Hour X Hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Morning sunshines.

I am getting ready to go to work now, in the first size 18 trousers I have wonr in ages! I checked my conversion table, and these are a US size 16 - and I cannot remember the last time I wore a US 16 - what that means to me, is when we go back to California, I can shop in ANY store now!!!! :bliss: Thanks Greenock for the hand-me-downs - made my day!!! :D

Hope everyone has a good afternoon, and will see you's laters!

Have a great time away Lady if you happen to pop on here before you leave! Good luck with everything - I'm sure youwill have a great time!

Hope you are feeling better today Katie. :)

Morning Peeps,

Another dull and dreary day at work - Oh I so love my job - can't wait for next Tuesday when I start re-training.

WI tonight - not looking forward to it - am sure my LLCs scales are broken, they always say I am heavier than my ones at home!

Anyways, have a good day, and good luck to anyone else with a WI today.

LL have a great time over the next few days.

Morning all - well it's dull and grey here weatherwise today. Only going in to work late today as I've got my Theory Test this morning, not confident about it especially the hazard perception as I've not really practiced - only had one go but hey we'll see.

Scales aren't shifting for me - need to lose anywhere between .25 and .75 of a lb to get into the 13's, the last few days I've been 14.0, 14.25 and today 14.5 ---- I reckon I'll be there by Sunday though (hmmm does having your fingers crossed make you weigh more????).

Good luck with your weigh in Corey, am sure it will be a good one .... good luck to everyone else who has weigh in today too.

BL - hope you enjoyed swishing your size 18 ass around the office :D

Katie, I am LOVING wearing my 18 trousers!! It feels like such an accomplishement - especially when I realised they were 16s back home. Thats amazing to me.

I have had to take codeine this morning for my neck, so feeling a bit weeeeeeoooozy at the moment. Not sure how its going to go on an empty stomach. Didn;t bring any packs to work with me. DOH!

Good luck with your hazard test hon - I bet you do fine!

xx

Morning All,

I have to start off by saying the Eagles concert last night was unbelievable. I never thought they would be that good. 3 hours of performance for a bunch of old geezers is not bad. They look good and sound great. I am so glad I went.
Am feeling tired though only fell asleep after 1am.

Hope you all have a great day. Keep smiling:D

Morning, Good luck with your theory test Katie.
Hope everyone else has a positive day. It's WI for me tonight and I'm hoping I've lost enough to make me feel it's worthwhile. I rewarded myself last night with a trip to the spa at the gym and had a sauna, steam and jacuzzi before yoga so I was all chilled out when I got home last night.

Morning all, BL- glad i made u giggle about Desperate Housewives last night, it was gr8, lol! :) Well done with the size 18's, awesome ! I am in training all day today, so will try to logg on after 5pm! Haven't heard yet from my HR Manager, will let you kno, chat soon, hope u all have a gr8 day!, :)

Morning all,

FIRSTLY, I DID IT ONE WHOLE DAY IN ABSTINENCE YESTERDAY - WHEY HEYYYYYY. It meant so much to me yesterday you just cant believe it. I will be away from temptation for a few days so hopefully get back in to ket by then.

Well still getting ready, had to go to Newburyt to get lorry taxed (more money).

Good luck Katie with your test and Corey with your WI.

Speak a bit later, will log off before I go, have a great weekend everyone.

By the way I gave a man a £1 today at the parking metre he didnt have change, so I had better buy a lottery ticket this week told him that could be my lucky £1:D

Bye Bye everyone have a great time, will be an Essex girl for 4 days:D

Good luck tonight Corey and MrsPnut and all other Thursday weighers!

Katie, well , how did your test go! :) I have know doubt you will be in the 13s in a blink of an eye! I did enjoy flashing my 18s! :D One lady stopped me in the hall and said "oh my god!" :D Cool!

Glad you had a good time Tange!! I saw them in concert back in the 70s and they were great then - bet they were fantastic!!

Hi Slimms - thanks hon! :) And glad you enjoyed Desperate housewives. :D Hope you got a good response to your email.

Well done on your abstinenace Lady!!! Keep it going!!! And see you when you get back - have a great time! (I know you are gone already but hey ho!) :D

I am going to have Thai Crisps and soup tonight - its been weeks since I could stomach a thai crisp, but going to give them another go. I am expecting a call from my bestest friend back home. Will be nice to have yet another heart to heart from home. :)

Have a good evening everyone!!! Not long till we have light evenings again! :)

:character00201::character00201: I passed my Theory Test!!!!!!:party0011:

Was hardly in there anytime at all, couldn't believe it when I got the paper saying I'd passed though, that hazard perception was strange LOL

Feeling much better today, still got pain but nowhere near as bad.

Lady - well well done on doing a day, that's a brilliant start - hope you have a great trip.

Miss B, sorry to hear you're still in pain, hope it gets sorted for you.

BL - glad they noticed at work, though in your new 'skinnies' they could hardly fail to notice :D

Hi peeps

I had a very scary moment tonight, and thought I was actually going to have to lapse!

My neck was very painful this morning when I got to work and I had to reseort to taking a codeine in the morning and another in the afternoon. As I don't bring any packs to work with me, I had an empty stomach aside from copius amounts of water.

The day was fine, but this evening about 6:30 or 7:00 I was beginning to feel a little lightheaded so I went down to make some crisps. As they were cooking, I started feeling very bad - ears ringing, got sweaty, stomach churning, and rapid heartbeat. I knew I was about 30 seconds from fainting and new I had to get something in my stomach immediately as I was either going to pass out or vomit.

There was nothing prepared to eat, and bars out of reach. As it is milk week, which I have decided not to do as LLC STILL has not returned my tuesday morning calls...I grabbed the milk and took a couple gulps. And then got a bar out and ate that immediately with a large glass of water.

I really panicked and thought I am going to have to put something in my mouth or I am going to face plant on the tile floor!!! Thankfully I got to my bar in time!!

So. I am going to make sure I keep a bar or two at work for days when I have to medicate. I don't want to feel like that again! That was AWFUL!!! :(

Feeling a bit queesy now, but OK. So will now have some soup. And most likely an early night. Scary feeling, feeling like you are losing control!!

BL that sounds awful, you really shouldn't have to be in such a state, I really do feel for you. Is there nothing strong that they can give you to kill the pain that doesn't make you feel like that?

I think it would do you good to have a restful early night xx

Hi Katie

I see my GP next week, and will ask for a referral to a pain clinic as suggested here. I am sure there is something else I can take - I just need to get to the right people to help me sort it out.

It really was such an awful feeling. I have only fainted/blacked out once in my life, and had forgotten just how horrible it feels! I was scared too because hubby is on nights tongiht and I was alone....had visions of hitting my head on the ceramic tiles, or making my neck even worse.....definately don't want to feel like that again!!

Thanks hon. xx

(lol - but how bad is it that my main concern is that I didn't put any food in my mouth!! :D)

Well done Katie, and a hug for you BL.

WI tonight for me and I lost 4.2lb. I'm a bit ho hum about it as I'd have liked it to be more but a loss is a loss and it's still more than I'd have lost on any other diet.

Thanks Mrs P - I needed that. :) Still feeling a bit woosy, even after sleeping!! :( I won;t make that mistake again twice!!

Well done on 4.2 pounds! That is a fantastic loss!! Thats over 10 punds in 2 weeks!!! Don't feel ho-hum - as you say - you wouldn;t get that on many other diets!! SO big smiles to you, and watch out for the coming weeks - its just going to melt off you!!! :)

Back