THURSDAY WEIGH IN

15st 10lb! :)

Another 6lbs for you :D At this rate you are gonna be at your goal in no time.

I'm avoiding getting out the bed to look at the scales. If it ain't a gain and stayed the same this is a mighty triumph :p

2lb loss woooooooo very very very happy with that after the way I have ate this week. Now 13 stone 12lbs. Seems so strange writing 13st and not 14st :D

Thats my 4th week and one stone dropped, quite pleased with that.

Still sticking to the bold target of losing 3lbs this week, but as always 2lbs would never be turned away either :p

Thanks lol, and I told you you were doing absolutely fine!

I'm gonna put a rather gross body pic in my thread just so I can track further progress and document how well I'm doing :)

This week you need to up your game matey (sorry, watching Biggest Loser USA so I'm getting into being pushy) and aim for 5lbs... come on, you can do it!

Last edited:
You're doing well!

So far I've gained 2lb this week but I've (for various reasons) eaten the beloved Americanized Chinese Food three times in three days, so this week is all about dropping the two gained from Thursday and maintaining. I don't mind though, I like being as I am atm.

Well 2 pounds gain this week, not a surprise in the slightest. Will lose that next week i'm determained.

Thursdays certainly ain't as fun updating that tracker and stats when its going in the wrong direction :p

I maintained last week, give or take one pound, but I've really let the diet go. Well not anymore. I've had a stupid breakfast today for starters but from now until the 1st October I've gotta be "as good as gold" if I want to get closer to goal. Everyone keeps complimenting me and a lot of people say I should stay as I am but I feel another stone should be the minimum!

xx

GOAL FOR THURSDAY - 15st 7lb

So in twelve hours I will have posted my update on here about how much I weigh. Kinda dreading the morning. Had a sneaky look at the scales this morning and I'm hardly thrilled but it's not been a gain, and I had two kebabs this week and one seriously boozy day out.

I think I'm gonna be 15st 9lb in the morning, but I'm hoping for 15st 7lb. I'd be happy with 15st 8lb.

New goal for 1/10/12 - 15st. 0lb.

Last edited:
And todays weight is...

15st 7lb...

Thankyou, for next weight-in I'd like to be 15st 4lb, but I'd be happy with 15st 5lb. :)

first weigh in tomorrow am so scared that i havnt lost anything :( will have to wait and see i guess...is any one eles following the slimming world extra easy plan ? x

So I consumed a lot of fluid last night before bed so when I weighed myself this morning I'd only lost what looked to be between 0.5-1lb. Got home, weighed myself again and I've indeed lost 1lb this week.

SO disappointing. But, I haven't dieted this week, I've eaten quite a bit of crap actually. Take-Away on Sunday and lots of crap on Tuesday. Wednesday not good. I was away at family's from Friday night to Tuesday mid-day though, and haven't really been dieting for a few weeks.

Going to really hit the low/no carb thing hard this next week and see where it brings me next week.

What I've eaten today:

Breakfast: Salad with 1 egg and a chicken fillet thing... light mayo.

Dinner: Salad with 1 egg, extra tomatoes, thin sliced chicken and Thai peanut sauce.

Tea: Will be having Chicken and Mushroom Pie with some form of Veg as a way of celebrating getting into third year :D

Basically what I was eating before when I lost a lot quickly.

Next weeks goal: 15st 2lb. And yes, I WILL hit this one. Pretty sure of it.

But on a nicer note, started uni again yesterday and people were literally staring at me and complimenting me all day. It was incredible. Had one or two more today as well. So proud. Really, really proud.

Last edited:
Hiho all Thursdayers!
I'm officially putting my name up for a thursday weigh in as i will be starting WW thursday next week. Really hoping to loose 2 stone!!! I've made too many excuses for too long and can't wait to start this road. Well done to all of you - i have really enjoyed reading your updates! I'll get on again on thursday to give the official weight (eek!) and goal :)

Thankyou! xx

I wonder where Paul is?

Hiho all Thursdayers!
I'm officially putting my name up for a thursday weigh in as i will be starting WW thursday next week. Really hoping to loose 2 stone!!! I've made too many excuses for too long and can't wait to start this road. Well done to all of you - i have really enjoyed reading your updates! I'll get on again on thursday to give the official weight (eek!) and goal :)

Welcome aboard and best of luck! x

Last edited:
[QUOTE

Welcome aboard and best of luck! x[/QUOTE]

Thanks a mill!!! x

Having been an absolute idiot food-wise before the weekend I'm actually being an absolute angel now and happen to be predicting a decent loss... Won't be meeting my 15/9/2012 target of weighing 15st 0lb but whatever. A loss is a loss.

Well done wannabe14stone - it's hard to get back on track after you had a stumble! Hope you're still on the healthy train ;)

Back