THURSDAY WEIGH IN

6lb!!!... huge round of applause... very well done you!.. x

2lbs for me this week i think it's starting to settle down at a a normal pace for me, i have had some great weeks for ages but surely its going to start to level off............but who knows :)

Whooppiee... 3Lb off for me this week..so thats 5 and a half stone exactly!...xxx

1lb off tonight for me - I'm very, very surprised as was SURE it was going to be a gain - but very happy as that brings me to my April target, 8lbs off this month :) I am now exactly 14 stone and by next wednesday (having to weigh in a day early as I'm off to france) I'll DEFFO be in the 13's ;)

1lb off tonight for me - I'm very, very surprised as was SURE it was going to be a gain - but very happy as that brings me to my April target, 8lbs off this month :) I am now exactly 14 stone and by next wednesday (having to weigh in a day early as I'm off to france) I'll DEFFO be in the 13's ;)

Well done!...I love tipping into the next stone (downwards, not upwards..lol)..Good luck,heres to you being 13 stone something!.. xxxx

Figured I need to stop dieting considering I'm now a 30" waist and a S shirt. I'm actually 12st 7/8lb and feel great :)

Before and after :D

Before and After.jpg

Figured I need to stop dieting considering I'm now a 30" waist and a S shirt. I'm actually 12st 7/8lb and feel great :)

Before and after :D

View attachment 88580

Thats fab! Well done you!

my loss this week is 6.5 lb...

I am over the moon... So I am 0.5 lb off of losing 6 stone.... And I got into the next stone, which is yet another boost..

good luck everyone on your losses..

I put 3lb on in 2 weeks, damn UK ;) But been 100% on 'plan' this week and gotten into walking, really loving it, done 20 miles this week :) So hopefully next week I'll have a good loss to report xx

Naughty me weighed this morning as been feeling particularly good and back to where I was before UK :D Will add the loss to my official WI on Thurs, see you then :) x

So lost 3lb this week which is great! But, i'd lost that by Monday and been really good since then and walked almost 10 miles so thought I'd be atleast another lb down..ah well! 3lb it is! x

That's an amazing loss.... And we'll done for getting back on it too..

my loss this week was 3.5lb..which I am chuffed with, as there were a few excesses as it was hubbies 50th.. Just 13lb more and it'll be 100lb gone.....xxx

I will have excess skin whatever, as I am so overweight.. but I am exercising like a gooden, and doing all I can, so excess skin at the moment is the least of my problems... The weight needs to go, in order for me to live... So I can put up with being baggy, and if an operation is needed at the end to remove it, then I will have it done.. x x x x

Lost 4.5lbs this week and was Slimmer of the week again :)

Ahh the days of slimmer of the week! I miss them! Well done everyone!

Re-joining, wanna be in the elevens by June :)

2.5lb off this week....Slowly creeping forward to my 100lb!

xx

Back