THURSDAY WEIGH IN

Congrats on everyone's results for today! I've lost about the same as last week, just under 4 lbs., so thinking that's my 'norm'.

Smiling fairly wide this morning..

3.5lb off for me this week!

I am double chuffed!

Good luck everyone x

Well done Miss that's a great loss when you weren't expecting it ;)

I went to my fathers last weekend as he was 80 I have to admit I cheated for the very first time since starting my SW journey in February.
I had a huge steak meal all the trimmings 3 pints and 2 bits of cake and 2 days later on the way home I was falling asleep at the wheel so I pulled into a garage and bought a large can of Monster and a large bag of Minstrels so I'm not looking toward this evenings WI I had a dream / nightmare last night that I was falling to earth (I suppose it's a pre warning of coming down with a bump) but after waking up and thinking about the dream it was the earth that was actually falling down to me!! Because I was bigger than the earth! I think my WI was playing on my mind. We will just have to see what happens tonight I suppose.

Well done all Thursdayers...

As for you Mr Caretaker... tut tut..lol

We all have off days, weeks, moments!..I had an 'off' 20 years!!!...

Even if you have gained, or stayed the same, you know the error of your ways... and next week is a new week!

But in saying that, I am crossing my fingers for you for a tasty loss!

I will keep checking to see your update!.. Good luck

Onwards and Downwards Sir! xxxx

Great result MissMiff! :D

Three off for me! Yay! Pleased with that result.

Although I'm coming to terms with the fact my old scales weigh much less than some new scales I just bought!
I weighed using my old scales but at some point will need to bite the bullet and get used to the new numbers!

Only bite the bullet if its sugar free!

Well done on your lovely loss... xxxxxx

Good luck everyone to weigh still...I got 1lb off this week which I am happy with considering I was ambushed with an Indian takeaway plus all the trimmings...and I just can't say no to a curry (or a samosa, daal, bhaji or naan hahaha)

Got Glastonbury festival to navigate next week...hmmmm. Will take that as it comes ;)

No big celebrations tonight, although I'm still very pleased as I lost 2lbs after the weekend I had to have still lost is amazing good luck to rest of you lovely people

Hi I'm new :)

On my second week, lost 4lbs last week and 1.5 lbs this week which is amazing after having a long week of celebrating (21st bday) :)

No big celebrations tonight, although I'm still very pleased as I lost 2lbs after the weekend I had to have still lost is amazing good luck to rest of you lovely people

Aha..I knew it!.. Well done you x

Good luck everyone to weigh still...I got 1lb off this week which I am happy with considering I was ambushed with an Indian takeaway plus all the trimmings...and I just can't say no to a curry (or a samosa, daal, bhaji or naan hahaha)

Got Glastonbury festival to navigate next week...hmmmm. Will take that as it comes ;)

Brilliant..I'm a sucker for Indian food too... Good luck with Glastonbury and have fun!

WooHoo

8lb off this week!....

So I did it.. I reached my 8 stone loss by my race for life date (23/07/13)... So my overall loss is now 8 stone 1lb in 21 weeks!

Head down now, and plough on for next week!

I love Thursdays!

Good luck all xxxxxxxxx

1/2 pound loss...

my fault really... Feeling so demotivated. :cry:

Well done on your losses Kantastik and Red xxxxx

Another steady loss for me this week 2.5lbs again but t was a special week for more than my loss, I passed my 5st mark I was was Slimmer of the week and slimmer of the Month Onward & Downward

WooHoo

8lb off this week!....

So I did it.. I reached my 8 stone loss by my race for life date (23/07/13)... So my overall loss is now 8 stone 1lb in 21 weeks!

Head down now, and plough on for next week!

I love Thursdays!

Good luck all xxxxxxxxx
Miss you are a legend well done mate you have done so very well ;)

Another steady loss for me this week 2.5lbs again but t was a special week for more than my loss, I passed my 5st mark I was was Slimmer of the week and slimmer of the Month Onward & Downward

Well done to you!.. Slimmer of the month eh!... And hitting your 5 stone mark too!.. Brilliant!..

Not so sure about me being a legend, just think it was a fluke!..lol

Xxxxx

A nice little 2.5lb off for me this week...!

As for how do we do it...lol.. I have a big ole lot to lose, so the exercise I now do alone should really shed a least 1lb a week, and thats before I even start my new eating plan.. I guess cos I am so big I get larger losses on occassion.. but in all honesty, I dont want to question it, in case it stops..lol

Good luck all xx I know you can all do it xxx

Back